PDA

View Full Version : hacks already ? i dont pay to play with cheaters

Hunab-Ku.
02-16-2017, 02:20 AM
heres a video where ppl claim teres a cg and auto parry hack, have seen the same info on steam comunit, so we need an answer cause i didnt pay $60 to play with cheaters and not enjoying the game, so we DEMAND answers about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XijyLanX2A&feature=youtu.be&t=12s

Dellodas
02-16-2017, 02:47 AM
And to think that with P2P connections it's easier to hack....

RatedChaotic
02-16-2017, 02:50 AM
Welcome to PC gaming..That why I left PC gaming decades ago.

YooooooLago
02-16-2017, 03:03 AM
Its UBISOFT. Did you guys not play The Division. People where hacking and doing glitches left and right to win. Its beat.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 03:23 AM

Either choose pc gaming with good graphics but there are hackers, OR choose console with no hackers but poor graphics.

It's a tough decision lol

Einherjar25
02-16-2017, 03:28 AM
heres a video where ppl claim teres a cg and auto parry hack, have seen the same info on steam comunit, so we need an answer cause i didnt pay $60 to play with cheaters and not enjoying the game, so we DEMAND answers about this

I was waiting to see first patch to see If I wanted to buy this game based on the character balance they would breing but it looks like a got my answer early. The irony that a week ago I complain on this forum that Rainbow Six Siege was full of cheaters and I didn't want For Honor to end up the same way.... 24 hours after release people are cheating. I might be wrong on this so don't take my word for but I have heard this game is crossplatform. Meaning PS4 players ans Xbox actually play with PC and vice versa. So you console player are getting seriously shafted huh?

X.Openf1re
02-16-2017, 03:31 AM
yeah im over it waiting for them to responde to my email so i can get my refund

Drekle
02-16-2017, 03:45 AM
The division got better after awhile.

YooooooLago
02-16-2017, 03:54 AM
The division got better after awhile.

"awhile" damn shame.

Fubar7403
02-16-2017, 03:56 AM
This is the exact reason I bought this game for PS4 and not my PC that I spend $700 on a GTX 1080 when they came out. I love my PC, but I've learned my lesson when it comes to Ubisoft games. The Division was a mess on PC because of the hackers. This game is too damn good to have to worry about them.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 04:03 AM
This is the exact reason I bought this game for PS4 and not my PC that I spend $700 on a GTX 1080 when they came out. I love my PC, but I've learned my lesson when it comes to Ubisoft games. The Division was a mess on PC because of the hackers. This game is too damn good to have to worry about them.

Not even EA can stop hackers completely. I still see one hacker once in every 50 games or so. (BF1)

DasBigHippo
02-16-2017, 04:17 AM

You uh... you know that hacking on console is doable, and just about as easy.

DasBigHippo
02-16-2017, 04:20 AM
Also, I would like to point out that day 1 hacks aren't uncommon. No I do not support them, but this isn't surprising.

GayForShugoki
02-16-2017, 04:50 AM
List me one game that hasn't had hacks made for it and I'll give you the $60 that the game cost. I can assure you that every game on PC has hacks made for it, whether it's a triple A title or an indie game. Requesting a refund or crying about hacks is pathetic, honestly. Almost every major title released in the past two years has had day one hacks. Welcome to PC gaming. Enjoy your stay.

Charlouf_
02-16-2017, 05:07 AM
even if there is much more cheater on PC, its not like this is common, and banhammer always there

Einherjar25
02-16-2017, 05:11 AM
List me one game that hasn't had hacks made for it and I'll give you the $60 that the game cost. I can assure you that every game on PC has hacks made for it, whether it's a triple A title or an indie game. Requesting a refund or crying about hacks is pathetic, honestly. Almost every major title released in the past two years has had day one hacks. Welcome to PC gaming. Enjoy your stay.

That's interesting. :confused:

Versuviou5
02-16-2017, 10:34 PM
I phoned this through. It's been sent to the dev's xD

Gnarxly
02-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Either choose pc gaming with good graphics but there are hackers, OR choose console with no hackers but poor graphics.

It's a tough decision lol

No cheaters on consoles? LOL. And than you wake up.

Ultharid
02-16-2017, 11:01 PM
This nonsense about no hackers on consoles, really? lol.

lebannen247
02-16-2017, 11:03 PM
When you get a 4v1 and the guy parries, blocks, dodges and counters everything......

Nope...no cheating here...
Not at all

Really

There are at least 6 cheats for ps4 out right now. I have reported two on my team so far for using macros and pixel locating (self proclaimed) hardware on ps4

Derkwow-cz
02-16-2017, 11:07 PM

Play agains bots and you have peace. PVP=bugers, hackers, i test pvp once and i see how spaming one unvoidable attack around, it is noobs and lame, play against bots are more funny than against peoples who thinking how fuc*ing you.

Sunde.5SFG
02-16-2017, 11:12 PM
Play agains bots and you have peace. PVP=bugers, hackers, i test pvp once and i see how spaming one unvoidable attack around, it is noobs and lame, play against bots are more funny than peoples who thinking how fuc*ing you.

Oh gods, the fact that you spent so much money, to purely fight AI is odd to me. I'v already had so much fun in multiplayer, to me its clear that this is what the game was made for. Tbh the hardest bot is still so stupidly easy to handle, that its not even fun lol. However If it can keep you entertained, by all means keep at it.