PDA

View Full Version : Very,very odd experience with this games MP

DBLxxShotz
02-16-2017, 02:01 AM
I played the second alpha and both betas. I logged about 60 hours and became pretty good with the Warden. I played yesterday early and lost like ten straight duals. It was super frustrating. I was losing to even mediocre basic players. I was pretty frustrated so i stopped playing. Few hours later i picked it up and same results. I was getting my *** handed to me again. I was absolutely wigging out ready to smash my controller. Again i stopped playing frustrated and absolutely puzzled. I cursed the game because clearly something is off with it.
So i got on again today and my first couple fights were the same result. Then i got matched up with a guy who was a Kensei 2 prestige. Oh great as if i havent had a bad enough experience. Mind you ive been getting destroyed by P1 guys and even some level 9 beginners. So of course the first fight went according to plan as i got obliterated in about 10 seconds. I took a deep breath relaxed and decided to think. I decided to just concentrate on defense and lasting as long as i possibly could and my fortunes quickly started to change. In the second round while i did lose again i gave a much better fight and nearly won the round. I end up winning the next round but ultimately lost the dual 3-1 but i felt
much more comfortable.
So i get a rematch and i absolutely destroy the guy 3 straight. I then went on to win like 10 straight duals against prestige players and basically doing it pretty easily. I am absolutley shocked at how bad i was at this game and how it seem to instantly turn around in one fight. I think what happened to me is happening to a lot of players and they dont seem to be able to adjust. I honestly cant really explain what happened but im a completely different player now. for those of you struggling stick with it and youll figure it out. anyone have a similar experience?

Lufury
02-16-2017, 02:05 AM
well, even if it wont help you but the Prestige doesnt say alot to be honest... You can just level up very Quick by playing 4v4 so idk.. but yes ofcourse it shows the player should have some experience with that Character.

gl

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 02:21 AM
ya adjusting to the enemy is a very important skill as no single enemy is the same.
Sometimes need to play defense but sometimes need to be aggressive.

Duke_Ryker
02-16-2017, 02:23 AM
May the force be with you

The_Mensan
02-16-2017, 02:37 AM
Ask any top player and they will tell you... CALM DOWN.

This game is about reacting to the other guy. Just play careful and defensive and winning against the majority of players is automatic (too many children running around spamming attacks... Free kills).

DBLxxShotz
02-16-2017, 03:10 AM
well, even if it wont help you but the Prestige doesnt say alot to be honest... You can just level up very Quick by playing 4v4 so idk.. but yes ofcourse it shows the player should have some experience with that Character.

gl

Yeah i understand that but i was losing to everybody. Badly! But in the span of just a fight it all changed.