PDA

View Full Version : Refund not working

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:39 AM
Well i was play For Honor Beta and at beta i could play in english language so i thought there is no problem and decided to buy the game when i was bought the game there was ``not even a warning about language lock`` !!!!!!!! and i seen that when i click on download button (cuz of that i dident download think that maybe it will effect on refund )).... thats sad i could refund if i was bought from steam .... thats even more sad ... but i bought from uplay store i already asked them 8 hours ago at normal ticket and even send them a refund ticket too (cuz funny thing is i was send 2 times refund ticket and 2 times that tickets giving error and saying ticket is broken .... ) what the actually going on here ? are that ubisoft that low and trying to even steal money ? cant i refund the game or what ? :mad:

CoyoteXStarrk
02-16-2017, 01:42 AM
https://support.ubi.com/

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:44 AM
u are that kind of funny guy isint it ?

CoyoteXStarrk
02-16-2017, 01:46 AM
u are that kind of funny guy isint it ?

Funny?

That is where you need to go. The forums can't do squat to help you unless you just wanted to complain to empty air and not have your problem solved.

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:48 AM
Well either u cant read or just making jokes , thats what i can see. as i said i already send them 3 ticket 2 for refund and 2 of that refund tickets are giving error when i click and the other ticket is not answered from tech sup and u sending me that ? what u were expecting me to say ?

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 01:49 AM
And you think posting in the general forums on ubisofts website is going to somehow magically get you a refund? Did you but it directly from ubisoft or through PSN/Xbox store? Through steam perhaps? You are coming at this with no information and expect results. I actually think your post is a bit funny and sounds more like you are just trying to cause issues rather than find a solution or are you just that lazy that you need someone to hold your hand through a refund process?

P.S.
Don't attack people who give you the answers you seek, you just make yourself look silly.

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:55 AM
well another funny guy came and post nonsens reply , gj gj u want me to say that to you ? well maybe that scums can see and start to do something about , and about your funny silly reply that u were saying that i am lazy , well silly guy if i were lazy i wasent send 3 ticket to them and write somethings about this problem in general forum think first and write later.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-16-2017, 01:55 AM
Well either u cant read or just making jokes , thats what i can see. as i said i already send them 3 ticket 2 for refund and 2 of that refund tickets are giving error when i click and the other ticket is not answered from tech sup and u sending me that ? what u were expecting me to say ?

So let me get this straight.

You are having an issue with support and then come to the forums (Who can't do a single damn thing to help you) and then ask for help and opinions on your problem only to attack the very first person who comments.

Okay. lol

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 01:58 AM
I have said all I needed to say, i am going to the forums a favor and just report the OP and get the thread closed.

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:58 AM
well u dident help me either wrote anything helpfull , ur reply were looking like making joke

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 01:59 AM
well i can do the same thing to your account have a good day

CoyoteXStarrk
02-16-2017, 02:00 AM
well i can do the same thing to your account have a good day

Hate to break it to you but the difference is he did nothing wrong and you did lol

But good luck lol

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 02:02 AM
hate to breake it to you to but he did insult at his first reply so i can report indeed

hope u get good information good luck at ur future life

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 02:09 AM
I asked you, which platform you play on and what method you used to purchase the game there bucko. If you purchased the game through the PSN store or Microsoft or steam then they handle refunds, not ubisoft. The only way Ubisoft can help you is if you purchased it through Uplay.

emrehan1
02-16-2017, 02:14 AM
Well and as i said at my first reply i did bought from uplay store , if i were bought from steam there would not be any problem indeed , this ubisoft is not answering tech sup tickets and tier refund tickets are broken thats the problem

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 02:40 AM
So because you don't have any patience they suck? Your little refund is not a priority ticket and if you cannot understand the flow of tickets they are getting, most of which are BS whiners complaining about the game, then you need to relax man.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 03:03 AM
Tell us where you bought the game from? And how you bought it?

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 03:10 AM
Did you buy uplay EMEA version? that is significantly cheaper