PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Destroyed The Game

EroMuff
02-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Job Well done ubisoft another game thats gone down the drain and why? because scrubs who cant beat a player with skill lost and keeps crying come one man, i was SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD to this game, 15 of my friends already returned the game, because of those ******ed nerfs, assasins are suppose to be fast wtf, now hes slower than everyone else, i cant begin to describe how bad you guys ****ed up. i played alpha closed and open and i even pre-ordered the 100$ edition but i didnt even bother picking it up because i played it at my friends and was TRULY dissapointed. i know you guys dont give 2 ****s if i dont like it or not but come one seriously, you rather gain 25% increase in trash players and loose 50% good loyal players, im not making numbers up, look at the decrease in player based since beta all because of your ******ed nerfs. im sorry to say this but if this doesnt get fixed this month i might be done with ubisoft games. atleast until you stop listening to children crying about a character because they suck and cant beat them.

Sigtric
02-15-2017, 10:33 PM
all 15 of them!?

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 10:34 PM
The game is fine, it sounds like you just don't know how to play the game and are getting mad because you keep losing. If you can't beat these "scrubs" maybe you should try harder, eh.

Also, nice hyperbole. 15 people, really?

SteewC70
02-15-2017, 10:37 PM
I have no idea what they did, cause they haven't gives us details in the patch notes, they have just said "hero changes". Whoop-dee-doo, what does that mean?!
This last beta this game was awesome, I got killed and got kills, and if I got killed I knew what I did wrong, now everything is over before I can hit anything, and I'm left in a haze of confusion.

Vulgorn
02-15-2017, 10:39 PM
I have no idea what they did, cause they haven't gives us details in the patch notes, they have just said "hero changes". Whoop-dee-doo, what does that mean?!
This last beta this game was awesome, I got killed and got kills, and if I got killed I knew what I did wrong, now everything is over before I can hit anything, and I'm left in a haze of confusion.

They also said all the hero changes were implemented in the open beta.

EroMuff
02-15-2017, 10:40 PM
yes all 15 of my friends sold it back literally the next day, and yea same i killed everyone with any char and got killed by any char i dont understand it, why ruin such a unique amazing game, this game ****ing feels like destiny wen it first came out and division wen it was broken and bad. i just hope they fix it before it dies like those games.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-15-2017, 10:46 PM
I remember seeing these threads when R6 came out.

Yet still R6 is going strong :)

EroMuff
02-15-2017, 10:53 PM
rb6 is a great game, i think everything in there is goochi, and its still going stronght tbecause they fixed their **** ups in time.

TheBadMan_
02-16-2017, 12:13 AM
R6S only had netcode fail, and matchmaking problems.

Here you cant start talking about these issues when youre facing P2P system instead of dedicated servers. Then theres mysterious patch notes, and motherf***ing change to guardbreak counter, that i was so pissed about being unable to counter it, and then friend told me "yeah they changed it, now you do it like that".
Training against bot, that does not let you chose from at least some 3 fixed classes, to have some more diversity.
THen theres the god damn skirmish mode that no one likes and is being thrown at people's faces in matchmaking.
Faction war ballance is a complete b******* as it was suposed to turn out to be.
F****** Orochi is more cheesy than ever, and 50% of ranked games you fight same class. (No i dont complain about class being strong. 9/10 orochi are ****. It's just the class that is too idiot friendly and as as such a real pest and also pain in the ***)
Grab spam to throw people off ledges, Sniping people's back in literally every mode but 1v1. I've had a number of matches in 2v2 where the other guy just ran from me or went after me to knock me down or just land that 1-2 heavies in the back, and then pick-back up the fight with his designated oponent that just arrived.
Game rewards toxic gameplay. Ubisoft community always was toxic and immature but in For Honor they really show off.
I have other places to be and things to do.
So here I am between rock and a hard place, do I just give up the game and wait a patch, or three.. or should I just straight away demand a refund and forget the very promising and ****ed up by devs title...
Regards.

DasBigHippo
02-16-2017, 12:19 AM
rb6 is a great game, i think everything in there is goochi, and its still going stronght tbecause they fixed their **** ups in time.

In time? You mean after months? But you know, people are exploding like this was supposed to be flawless on release. Honestly by Ubisoft standards, this is a pretty good launch.

pRaX85
02-16-2017, 12:20 AM
I remember seeing these threads when R6 came out.

Yet still R6 is going strong :)

Now now.. it's only going strong because they actually did something about it.. after long periods of ****storming. And it took them quite a while. You make it sound like it was a smooth sail right from the getgo.

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Ask the people who want to play with a ballistic shield in r6.

By some of the statements here, only assassins should be in this game, because their job is to kill.
Simple. Lets patch out the eight classes, that are not assassins or assassin like.

Then we call this game assassin's creed - middle ages. Gl hf.

MyseratyGrim
02-16-2017, 12:46 AM
People destroyed the game by complaining...
New way of cheating. Let everything else make worse..
a shame what happened.
After one day playing i sold it.
It is so unbalanced. Killing with 3 hits on one side and doing 15 hits without acceptable damage on the other side...
Too hard nerfed characters who are almost deleted..

everything what is left is a huge load of the **** what people complained for...

Crying to mama was always the best option to win fights

that game is better called
no honor

Cel nxtlvl
02-16-2017, 01:42 AM
gosh, all you guys returned the game after one day huh? dang. and you paid 100 dollars for your version and didn't even bother to pick it up? wow. sounds wasteful. the game is far from perfect, but if you have patience, you can learn a lot about what you should be doing. The connectivity issues are messed up tho,, failed launch in my opinion, but plenty of time to fix that and the game is playable when it connects.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Job Well done ubisoft another game thats gone down the drain and why? because scrubs who cant beat a player with skill lost and keeps crying come one man, i was SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD to this game, 15 of my friends already returned the game, because of those ******ed nerfs, assasins are suppose to be fast wtf, now hes slower than everyone else, i cant begin to describe how bad you guys ****ed up. i played alpha closed and open and i even pre-ordered the 100$ edition but i didnt even bother picking it up because i played it at my friends and was TRULY dissapointed. i know you guys dont give 2 ****s if i dont like it or not but come one seriously, you rather gain 25% increase in trash players and loose 50% good loyal players, im not making numbers up, look at the decrease in player based since beta all because of your ******ed nerfs. im sorry to say this but if this doesnt get fixed this month i might be done with ubisoft games. atleast until you stop listening to children crying about a character because they suck and cant beat them.

Beta was free to play so it had more players by logic?

Godsplitter1991
02-16-2017, 03:17 AM
Who needs friends