PDA

View Full Version : Guard break is just broken

CertifiedWeaboo
02-15-2017, 10:15 PM
What's with people guard breaking me even though they're not even in my direction. It's annoying as hell. You might just say "using the guard break counter". First of all, it's hard to time. And most of the time, this supposed bug happens when im dodging and they guard break. I won't expect for it to happen, so it's hard to work with.

MangoUnclaimed
02-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Yes. Playing against a Warden who chains a bash into the guard break is genuinely unstoppable - if you're dodging to avoid the bash, the guard break physically cannot be blocked. And he can chain this constantly. And for some reason, in this build, a guard break on someone mid-attack often seems to actually work, whcih never happened in the beta.

Dez_troi_aR
02-15-2017, 10:44 PM
What's with people guard breaking me even though they're not even in my direction. It's annoying as hell. You might just say "using the guard break counter". First of all, it's hard to time. And most of the time, this supposed bug happens when im dodging and they guard break. I won't expect for it to happen, so it's hard to work with.

-It is not supposed to be easy. CGB is a skill which must be trained. Dont complain just because you havent mastered it yet, you'll get there

-You cant dodge out of gb, the GB will catch you while you dodge.

CertifiedWeaboo
02-15-2017, 11:18 PM
-It is not supposed to be easy. CGB is a skill which must be trained. Dont complain just because you havent mastered it yet, you'll get there

-You cant dodge out of gb, the GB will catch you while you dodge.

There's a difference in something taking skill rather than something being broken. If what you are saying is true "That it makes sense that a player can trace you with guard break and break, even sometimes when he/she is not in your direction", then you might as well say you should be able to follow someone with your sword while they're dodging. Does it not seem logical that you should be able to actually move out of the way when someone is throwing their weapon up at you?