PDA

View Full Version : Complete lack of Samurai is disturbing.

Leon026
02-15-2017, 09:58 PM
Day 2 in faction warfare - and samurai are already about to lose. Guess everyone is jumping off the bandwagon and switching sides?

Pain-Seeker
02-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Why would they do that ? Correct me if iam mistaken but if you change your faction you wont get any rewards.

Ulfhedinn_.
02-15-2017, 10:59 PM
1. It makes sense, really; if we all play on one team we'll all get the end of season reward, guaranteed. Frankly I don't care much for that glorified Facebook game, so I'm thinking I might have an unusual perspective on this.

2. VALHALLAAAA!!!! Vikings. For. The. Win.

MiraiNet
02-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Most likely a large portion of the OBT samurai playerbase were cheap weebs.
They didnt buy the game and samurais lack the numbers now.

Just my speculation

ThePollie
02-15-2017, 11:42 PM
They lost the Open Beta faction war, cried that Ubisoft rigged the game and didn't buy afterward.

TypicalZealot
02-15-2017, 11:55 PM
They lost the Open Beta faction war, cried that Ubisoft rigged the game and didn't buy afterward.

nice profile picture. is this a pretty funny coincidence or what

MrClownE
02-16-2017, 12:02 AM
Mostly because the Knights are the best. DEUS VULT!

Thazgar
02-16-2017, 12:22 AM
Mostly because the Knights are the best. DEUS VULT!

Viking are actually winning

GoodAtSmiles
02-16-2017, 01:39 AM

But Knights are still the best.

MrClownE
02-16-2017, 09:15 AM

"Laughs in exclusive open beta faction war emblem"

bzdueler
02-16-2017, 10:38 AM
I play knight before.. get the winning emblem..
now I am playing viking (but my main hero is still warden)
whatever faction I choose, Win :cool:

Brave_Thunder
02-16-2017, 11:28 AM
I play the faction of my main.Lately I'm getting tired of the pk and I switched to orochi,seeing that the Samurai need help.After all,they are the most honorable faction,at least if you consider history.

PookieBlack
02-16-2017, 01:18 PM
The whole faction system is kind of pointless the way it's implemented. I mean, I know they don't want to restrict people from playing 2/3 of the classes, but give it a few weeks and the bandwagoners will make it impossible for two of the factions to ever win again.

Vhoxs
02-18-2017, 12:07 AM
The faction war system has one huge flaw.
It's only "fair" when all three factions have about the same player base. At the moment this is not the case. Samurai is really underplayed and are losing because of it. Ubisoft tried to keep people from switching factions by implementing some faction change reward penalties. No one in his right mind would join the samurai right now because first of all they would lose the chance to get end of round reward or end of season reward when they leave after the first round. And they would also be joining a losing team. I think the reward penalties need to be changed. Something like: you do not lose your chance to get rewards when switching from a faction with high playerbase to a faction with a lower playerbase. It wouldnt solve all the problems samurai have now but it would be a start.

Altair_Snake
02-18-2017, 04:04 PM
Guys, they balance the assets according to how many people are playing (or have chosen) each faction. Chill out.

The winner factions probbaly have more people deploying their assets (well).