PDA

View Full Version : Knights/Samurai Alliance for now?

RLTygurr
02-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Hey fellow Knights and honorable Samurai,

The Vikings are kicking our asses. Let's push em back.

Sincerely, a Knight who thinks your sushi is pretty rad.

CaptainGelo
02-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Weeb Knight

SirCorrino
02-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Come get some. By morning the entire map will be RED with Weeb and Tincan blood.

coolioto
02-15-2017, 10:13 PM
As another knight, I totally agree. Sushi is pretty great and the vikings need to stop. Any agreeable Samurai?

Leon026
02-15-2017, 10:52 PM
I would rather make peace with the gaijin, than sleep with unwashed smelly nords.

Arrik_Blaze
02-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Samurai here, Agreed, Defensive assets only on our borders till the north has met a fitting end?

FramboisMan
02-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Samurai here,

Two words: one word: Bonzai.

Agent-Zero-
02-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Samurai here,

What the hell does a miniature tree have to do with anything??

MrClownE
02-16-2017, 12:00 AM
I was thinking more about pairing up with the vikings... oh well we'll just smash everybody. DEUS VULT!

Agent-Zero-
02-16-2017, 12:01 AM
Samurai here,

Actually, that is also a miss spelling. It's actually written Bon-sai.

The word you were looking for is Banzai.

SF_JHawk373
02-16-2017, 12:02 AM
Good Luck. See you on the field.

MrClownE
02-16-2017, 12:13 AM
Actually, that is also a miss spelling. It's actually written Bon-sai.

The word you were looking for is Banzai.
Hey man, you don't know his story, he might just really like Bon-sai trees.

FramboisMan
02-16-2017, 12:38 AM
Hey man, you don't know his story, he might just really like Bon-sai trees.

You're both wrong. When I think of my samurai brothers charging fearlessly into battle, ever confident they will live for 10,000 years with little peaceful trees to tend to, I think of this (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bonzai). (the first one)

Or I'm just and way too tired from 2 long nights of playing combined with getting old, work & a baby to bother about spelling or syntax.

AveImperator85
02-16-2017, 12:39 AM
Most Samurai I've encountered have been honorable folk, whereas the Viking community has been cancerous since Alpha. I am in favor of a truce with the East until the unwashed hordes of the North have been dealt with.

THEPH0NECOMPANY
02-16-2017, 01:40 AM
(Raider responds to Samurai/knight truce by knocking them into each other and off a cliff, then pelvic thrusting till black screen)

FramboisMan
02-16-2017, 02:51 AM
(Raider responds to Samurai/knight truce by knocking them into each other and off a cliff, then pelvic thrusting till black screen)

A plane flying above the pacific suddenly loses 2 of it's engines. The pilot is able to control the plane, but tells the crew and passengers the plane is too heavy & will continue to descend into the ocean if they don't lighten the load. The attendants toss all the luggage, supplies & whatever seats they could remove, but the pilot said it wasn't enough. A warden steps forward to the exit door and shouts, "For the Queen!" and jumps out of the plane. The pilot said it still wasn't enough. A Samurai stands in front of the hatch and yells, "For the Emperor!! Bonzai!!" and leaps into the abyss. The pilot yell's from the cockpit, "We need to drop about 350 more pounds if we want to stabilize her!" At that moment, a fat f@%ing Warlord comes forward. He raises his head high & screams, "FOR VALHALLAAAA!!!" and tosses two peacekeepers out the door.

FacePunchThor
02-16-2017, 04:57 AM
Come get some. By morning the entire map will be RED with Weeb and Tincan blood.

We need no alliances. We will slaughter both the rust buckets and the Dynasty Warriors players or we will die in glorious combat! DEATH AND GLORY! WITNESS ME CHOOSER OF THE SLAIN!

FacePunchThor
02-16-2017, 04:59 AM
Of course you puny rust buckets would need an alliance to fight against real warriors. As for the samurai? Don't even get me started. Go back to playing Dynasty Warriors or whatever it is you weebs play. We mighty Vikings will burn your women and rape your churches while we drink from your skulls!

FacePunchThor
02-16-2017, 05:01 AM
A plane flying above the pacific suddenly loses 2 of it's engines. The pilot is able to control the plane, but tells the crew and passengers the plane is too heavy & will continue to descend into the ocean if they don't lighten the load. The attendants toss all the luggage, supplies & whatever seats they could remove, but the pilot said it wasn't enough. A warden steps forward to the exit door and shouts, "For the Queen!" and jumps out of the plane. The pilot said it still wasn't enough. A Samurai stands in front of the hatch and yells, "For the Emperor!! Bonzai!!" and leaps into the abyss. The pilot yell's from the cockpit, "We need to drop about 350 more pounds if we want to stabilize her!" At that moment, a fat f@%ing Warlord comes forward. He raises his head high & screams, "FOR VALHALLAAAA!!!" and tosses two peacekeepers out the door.

I forgot about this joke template! This may be the best use yet!

FacePunchThor
02-16-2017, 05:03 AM
Most Samurai I've encountered have been honorable folk, whereas the Viking community has been cancerous since Alpha. I am in favor of a truce with the East until the unwashed hordes of the North have been dealt with.

Tell your peasant wife this unwashed northsman says hi, tin man

TAFKAclaymore
02-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Weebs and Dweebs would be so weak they'd need and alliance. Can't fight like the true warriors of North. Bring it, crush a tincan and Hiroshima a tentacle masturbator.

MrClownE
02-16-2017, 09:12 AM
"Laughs in open beta exclusive faction war emblem" ;)

Tr1pleG
02-16-2017, 09:24 AM
YO vikings! Wanna dine on weeb and tin can blood tonight in valhalla? The lets finish this!

DARKGLINT
02-16-2017, 09:54 AM
I am ready to become weeb knight and fight off the invading nords

xilixer
02-16-2017, 10:05 AM
"Laughs in open beta exclusive faction war emblem" ;)

*shows off closed beta faction war emblem* we won the war before that one and we would have won the open beta too if ubisoft didn't end it before the turn ended.

Brave_Thunder
02-16-2017, 11:42 AM
As a samurai (former knight) I agree.We need to stop those barbars and push them back to freeze in their cold isolated land.

MrClownE
02-18-2017, 01:58 PM
*shows off closed beta faction war emblem* we won the war before that one and we would have won the open beta too if ubisoft didn't end it before the turn ended.

Yeah but you didn't, so RIP your open beta emblem.

EnderAtreides
02-20-2017, 02:00 AM
I totally would (and was) until I realized spending time on it was a waste. It has all of the downsides of political voting and none of the upsides.

BaldBearded
02-20-2017, 02:39 AM
Just remember Winter is coming! And The North Remembers!!!

That is all Odin is watching

DJ_Masterson
02-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Dear Knights.

It's very hard to enjoy executing filthy beardnecked barbarians when I'm constantly worrying about you poking our western borders.

Please stop.

Sincerely, a Samurai Lawbringer.

P.S. - If you don't stop, we will stop sharing our Sushi with you. The most delicious thing you have to offer is cake, and we already have that. So, your move.

AveImperator85
02-20-2017, 05:51 AM
I find it funny how the Vikings in this thread are talking about the rest of us being "weak" and "too frail to fight real battles" when most Vikings just cheese ledge kills or just run around in 3-4-man gank squads and then spam emotes like it takes skill to win a 4vs1.

Also, to you lot of Vikings screaming nonsense like "forget honor, VALHALLA AWAITS!" it goes to show that you don't actually know anything about Norse mythology. You don't get to go to Valhalla just for dying. The valkyrie only carried the bravest, strongest, and MOST HONORABLE warriors to the Halls of Valhalla. You had to prove worthy, not just die in battle.

KeraSarung
02-20-2017, 08:27 AM
Samurai here!

yes fall to the Vikings!

YES! we are stabbing your back! such is the Art of War D;

Gashybashy
02-20-2017, 09:37 AM
So Knights, how is that 'alliance' with the Samurai working out for you? What's that I see? Is..is that a Horde of weaboo's charging their sweaty bodies toward your HQ with full body pillows and anime series at the ready? why yes it is.

What a shame.