PDA

View Full Version : Regular soldiers height

Agent__Panda
02-15-2017, 11:37 AM
I get that Ubisoft wanted the playable characters to be like Heroes but seriously a whole head taller than all of the foot soldiers is a bit much.

Anyone else bothered by this? Just me? Okay :(

Dukat
02-15-2017, 11:42 AM
I get that Ubisoft wanted the playable characters to be like Heroes but seriously a whole head taller than all of the foot soldiers is a bit much.

That is fact. I didnt think about it until now :D, they are smaller. But its not a big problem for me ;]

WingedHussar_PL
02-15-2017, 12:01 PM
A little too high. You still can recognize them by special icon and different helmets, heads. And this white circled selections should be more transparent...

PrinceOfTea
02-15-2017, 01:56 PM
Plot twist: You are actually average sized (compare yourself with ladder and door sizes in-game), you just happen to have a horde of Dwarves fighting for you.

H3adl3ssChicken
02-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Plot twist: You are actually average sized (compare yourself with ladder and door sizes in-game), you just happen to have a horde of Dwarves fighting for you.

Secondary Plot Twist: Being dwarves, some of those deep voiced heavy grunters are females with beards!!!

apostateCourier
02-15-2017, 03:14 PM
It kinda makes sense- you're much better fed than the rank and file. The knights and samurai, anyway. I'm assuming the same principle holds true for the viking heroes.

Gashybashy
02-15-2017, 03:35 PM
They are just displaying the difference in strength between tall people and tiny people ;)

khromtx
02-15-2017, 03:44 PM

I believe it's a conscious design decision on their part. It makes logical sense to distinguish and differentiate your character from 50 minions, and plenty of the fighting takes place inside of the mobs. So it makes sense. Especially when PK can already hide amongst creeps.