PDA

View Full Version : Stop saying samurai are op

PhotoMadness
02-15-2017, 05:32 AM
1. Knights warden can guard break in till the sun comes up little you can do about it if he gets you in a corner, and his combo if you can get it off is just about as fast as orochi counter attacks, but if your quick you can block some of them. (I don't know if anyone else has that issue or just me.)

2. If your getting your head handed to you either because your bad or you came across a player better than you but you refuse the believe it.

3. also depends on what kind of gear you got if your going all Damage and no damage block pucker up your going to get hit hard and it will hurt and it will look like samurai are op.

4. I play the warden without spamming guard break i kill all the samurai family just fine so i think it's way you are playing and not learning your from mistake is what getting you killed 90% of the time.

Please remember keep the comments friendly i'm not bashing anyone play style play how you want to play. :)

StrikeQ
02-15-2017, 06:05 AM
1. Knights warden can guard break in till the sun comes up little you can do about it if he gets you in a corner, and his combo if you can get it off is just about as fast as orochi counter attacks, but if your quick you can block some of them. (I don't know if anyone else has that issue or just me.)

2. If your getting your head handed to you either because your bad or you came across a player better than you but you refuse the believe it.

3. also depends on what kind of gear you got if your going all Damage and no damage block pucker up your going to get hit hard and it will hurt and it will look like samurai are op.

4. I play the warden without spamming guard break i kill all the samurai family just fine so i think it's way you are playing and not learning your from mistake is what getting you killed 90% of the time.

Please remember keep the comments friendly i'm not bashing anyone play style play how you want to play. :)

I'd say warden is #1 in game atm

Orochi being #2

Von-Hiemel
02-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Found the Orochi main

PRAETORlAN
02-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Sure. All Knight, Viking and Kensei players are wrong and lack skill.The other 3 classes are completely fine, everyone else just needs to learn 2 play.
In the meanwhile, Lawbringer is the most OP class of the game currently.

/sarcasm off.

PhotoMadness
02-15-2017, 01:53 PM
Found the Orochi main

Yes he is my main but i still play the other classes.

Thazgar
02-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Warden is god tier. If the player behind is good, it's the most efficent classe