PDA

View Full Version : Unbeatable bots!

Bane0310
02-15-2017, 04:23 AM
Holy **** I have been trying for hours not to win one elimination match against AI and it is ****ing impossible. Room after room match after match, usually we don't even win a round. The level 2 bots block everything or dodge it and they counter everything you try to do. I even hit one wile he was reviving someone and he ignored it and revived they guy anyway. He wasn't even half way done when I hit him. WTF!?!?!?!? UBIsoft fix this garbage pile you created!

I played the ALpha, the Closed Beta and the Open beta and none of them sucked like this does WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

nestharus
02-15-2017, 04:26 AM
Sounds like you need to get good. The bots are severely weak. This includes the joke that is the level 3 bot.

Go custom match, no timer, 1 round, no damage, and practice.

Ex__Machina
02-15-2017, 04:30 AM
Yeah the level 3 can be a pain. Some of those double feints to guard breaks make me lol

ultrazilla658
02-15-2017, 04:30 AM
i agree the AI is broken right now i was part of the closed and open beta and they were just fine then. sure as hell better fix it

KokuRou142
02-15-2017, 04:38 AM
I have more trouble with the AI in story mode. Not even that they're unbeatable but just because they're able to change angles faster (much like the closed beta) than player mechanics even allow. Right now Im on the Viking chapter, fighting against Siv. Of course, Berserker. So immediately its uninterruptable ****, unblockable ****, directions changing faster than Im even allowed to, this game was amazing. Now it's just giving me a total headache.

AshSparkle
02-15-2017, 04:45 AM
Sounds like you need to get good. The bots are severely weak. This includes the joke that is the level 3 bot.

Wait, you can do no damage in custom match? Now that's great for practice!

Black_Star300
02-15-2017, 05:03 AM

Get good seriously? STFU. Getting tired of that same response anytime someone has something to say. The bots seemed heavily upscaled from the betas.

Toast_Addict
02-15-2017, 05:27 AM
First thing I noticed lol,

go to do provisionals and third match was a suprise.

Seems cool to me because any AI game I play, the players maul the bots.

_____

After playing campaign, the only one that seems a lot better is the bezerkers AI for knight/viking factions.

Bane0310
02-15-2017, 01:23 PM

Don't be a ****tard, I am good, I wasn't the only one in all of those matches it wasn't happening to just me moron. The bots where more difficult than any person I have played. They did everything perfectly and in a timely manner only achievable with maxed out computer reflexes.

Bane0310
02-15-2017, 01:26 PM
See now I played a bit of the story mode as well and the bots and bosses in ther we just as easy as any I had played online and I played story on Hard mode for the challenge, then I decided to get started on the multiplayer and get on ranking my Warden back up to Rep 2 level whatever I was at the close of the beta and BOOM! I played for about 4 hours total and only cleared one set of orders. It was a nightmare.

Jazzhands148
02-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Holy **** I have been trying for hours not to win one elimination match against AI and it is ****ing impossible. Room after room match after match, usually we don't even win a round. The level 2 bots block everything or dodge it and they counter everything you try to do. I even hit one wile he was reviving someone and he ignored it and revived they guy anyway. He wasn't even half way done when I hit him. WTF!?!?!?!? UBIsoft fix this garbage pile you created!

I played the ALpha, the Closed Beta and the Open beta and none of them sucked like this does WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Just wanted to let you know I agree and I don't think anyone saying git gud is either funny or productive in terms of the discussion.

Taxxian
02-15-2017, 01:53 PM
That reminds me of of 4 vs 4 game where 1 Nobuchi bot achieved more kills than all 7 humans combined... made me laugh...

liv2rok
02-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Practice. Once you've got to grips with the mechanics you won't have a problem. If you can smash level 3 bots with ease, you should be able to beat the majority of players.

It's damn nice to have bots that aren't utterly useless because they can actually be used to improve your game instead of just making yourself look like a scrub against other people!

DrExtrem
02-15-2017, 02:49 PM
The bots @ level 2 can be beaten.

The problem is, that they are simply cheating and ignoring certain mechanics. Sometimes, they are not staggered after being parried. They often not interrupted by hits (their heavy still hits you) and staggering them with attacks does not really work either.

THAT is frustrating - the last frame guard changed are only annoying.

Bane0310
02-15-2017, 02:56 PM
OK now I finally completed the orders to play AI elimination and win 5 matches and started playing my favorite mode ... domination. The bots are totally different in the two modes. No joke people. Like night and day or Death incarnate and well a BOT. It is ridiculous!

KokuRou142
02-15-2017, 03:01 PM
The bots @ level 2 can be beaten.

The problem is, that they are simply cheating and ignoring certain mechanics. Sometimes, they are not staggered after being parried. They often not interrupted by hits (their heavy still hits you) and staggering them with attacks does not really work either.

THAT is frustrating - the last frame guard changed are only annoying.

glad to see someone else finally noticed this. Imagine dealing with this on Realistic story mode. Like I keep saying, AI can attack at different angles faster than player mechanics even allow us to.

Nadroj1128
08-01-2019, 12:09 AM
glad to see someone else finally noticed this. Imagine dealing with this on Realistic story mode. Like I keep saying, AI can attack at different angles faster than player mechanics even allow us to.

It is actually the worst. Siv is still a nightmare, but on realistic, I may as well not even bother. I have been doing this over and over for HOURS. I crave the sweet release of death.

Hormly
08-01-2019, 02:12 AM
I have been trying for hours not to win

Then why are you upset??

ballon009
08-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Bots are in fact better then ppl because they are based of your input. Aka they know what your gonna do before you know what your gonna do. When you try to land a hit it’s RNG. You have no control over if the hit will land or not.

The game decides to allow you to land hit or not. It has nothing to do with how good you are the game. The more you block / party an attack the number progressively increases. Until you land the hit.

UbiInsulin
08-01-2019, 04:13 PM
This is a necro from launch day (2.5 year old thread), so I'll be closing this.