PDA

View Full Version : The lock system is starting to become a ****ing meme.

Mepwep
02-15-2017, 03:01 AM
Honestly, the lock system is pretty good, until you decide to dodge. A big ol bad boy swings at you, you roll to the left, only for him to click right mouse button again. Then the lock system moves this man like he is a ****ing gun turret on an AC130, rotating nearly 180 degrees and hits you. Honestly Ubisoft, the lock system shouldn't be this fast, if roll around Shugoki as a Beserker, he shouldn't be able to rotate towards me instantly. Nobushi, Peacekeeper? Yea i understand they are fast, but every single person in the game has auto turret type turning radius's? Nah fam.

basic-one
02-15-2017, 03:14 AM
Honestly, the lock system is pretty good, until you decide to dodge. A big ol bad boy swings at you, you roll to the left, only for him to click right mouse button again. Then the lock system moves this man like he is a ****ing gun turret on an AC130, rotating nearly 180 degrees and hits you. Honestly Ubisoft, the lock system shouldn't be this fast, if roll around Shugoki as a Beserker, he shouldn't be able to rotate towards me instantly. Nobushi, Peacekeeper? Yea i understand they are fast, but every single person in the game has auto turret type turning radius's? Nah fam.

The problem is that you're rolling around on the ground while your opponent is on his feet.

This isn't devil may cry or something, rolling is not meant to be an in-combat dodge. If you want to effectively dodge in combat, play a dodge-based character.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but in real life, its pretty easy to turn around quickly. Stand up if you can and try it!

Warp_11
02-15-2017, 05:37 AM
I willassume you are talking about dodging. And I hate dodging, my opponent can sometimes side dodge my area swing, or do a 180 flip around me. Dodging is really annoying.

spuge1
02-15-2017, 08:22 AM
wey small change we relly need. change target puttons! no i need to drop my guard to change targets wery handy in 2v1 im not scrued enough already?

It dont make it perfect but it nice first aid to major problem.

DBLxxShotz
02-15-2017, 08:46 AM
I don't know if you're aware of this, but in real life, its pretty easy to turn around quickly. Stand up if you can and try it!

Its like in boxing all you need to do is keep your lead foot facing your opponent. If he sidesteps no matter how quick all you step in the opposite direction with your rear foot and instantly your opponent is in front of you.

Leon026
02-15-2017, 10:01 AM
I've yet to see anyone do a roll dodge in UFC or Muay Thai. Probably it's because they're bad.