PDA

View Full Version : Okay no, just NO.

PaUZZze
02-14-2017, 10:41 PM
There should be no such thing as a guard break into an unlockable heavy. NOT okay. Sure guard break me, wind up for your heavy by all means! But if Im blocking where he's striking, then it should be blocked, no questions asked. Yes I am referring to the samurai. Not sure if any other heroes have this ability but it's unacceptable and needs fixing.

Father_Giliam
02-14-2017, 10:42 PM
Or you could.. you know.. dodge or parry it.

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 10:44 PM
There should be no such thing as a guard break into an unlockable heavy. NOT okay. Sure guard break me, wind up for your heavy by all means! But if Im blocking where he's striking, then it should be blocked, no questions asked. Yes I am referring to the samurai. Not sure if any other heroes have this ability but it's unacceptable and needs fixing.

You realise that you are stunned for a short while when you are grabbed right. Long enough that they can use a heavy attack as long as they do it straight after, without you recovering yet.

SilkyTofu
02-14-2017, 10:51 PM
You realize that you can counter the guard break with your own guard break? Get good at mechanics before you complain that they are unfair/unbalanced.

PaUZZze
02-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Yes im well aware of all the counters.

PaUZZze
02-14-2017, 10:54 PM
Samurai who think there good: Spam guard break into unblock able heavy. Well done!

SilkyTofu
02-15-2017, 12:07 AM
maybe this game isnt for you, move along.

TypicalZealot
02-15-2017, 12:23 AM
"Yes I'm referring to the Samurai"
You know that's a faction, right? A faction with 4 heroes on it. Who the **** is this nonspecific Samurai, is it Tom Cruise?

Listen, just dodge or parry or counter the guard break with your own guard break to push them off.
Learn to play the game before complaining about something so silly.

Gunner11Mendez
02-15-2017, 12:28 AM
Samurai who think there good: Spam guard break into unblock able heavy. Well done! bump, and I've been playing since closed alpha testing started, but you see it often from lower levels players...go spam into top heavy...not op, just don't get caught.

I_am_a_robot
02-15-2017, 12:43 AM
the game is for him and everybody else but its unbalanced. only ppl who think Orichi is fine are spamming little biatches Orichis

Kisj
02-15-2017, 12:45 AM
There are too many noobs playing this game that is going to destroy it!!!

Malzeigan
02-15-2017, 12:49 AM

it got released today did not you expect alot of noobs? :)

KnifeInUrNeck
02-15-2017, 12:54 AM
Like everyone said, dodge or parry. The attack is slow enough to dodge even after guard break. Or party and counter attack. It's really easy to beat.

WhatUP0797
02-15-2017, 12:55 AM
why is it that the only thing thats the same from the beta is the fact that both knights and vikings are still ganging up on the samurai and are about to wipe them off the battle field its such ******** that this is how this game is played i almost feel as if theirs no reason for me to play because my faction is getting gang banged into extinction which is complete garbage like it just shouldn't be allowed that two factions can just gang up on one faction until theirs nothing left of it because ho the hell is that faction supposed to defend its self when it constantly has to split its forces in have just to try and hold the front line

Father_Giliam
02-15-2017, 12:57 AM
why is it that the only thing thats the same from the beta is the fact that both knights and vikings are still ganging up on the samurai and are about to wipe them off the battle field its such ******** that this is how this game is played i almost feel as if theirs no reason for me to play because my faction is getting gang banged into extinction which is complete garbage like it just shouldn't be allowed that two factions can just gang up on one faction until theirs nothing left of it because ho the hell is that faction supposed to defend its self when it constantly has to split its forces in have just to try and hold the front line

You clearly weren't paying attention to the War during the betas. The Knights had the lowest playerbase and tended to control the lowest amount of territories while the Samurai held the most on average.

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 02:28 AM
the game is for him and everybody else but its unbalanced. Only ppl who think orichi is fine are spamming little biatches orichis

thank you

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 02:30 AM
Like everyone said, dodge or parry. The attack is slow enough to dodge even after guard break. Or party and counter attack. It's really easy to beat.

Haha no like I said. It's unblockable, and yo he honest I haven't tried dodging once my guard has been broken but I don't recall ever being able to do that. When your guards broken, you have the option to block the upcoming attack, but not orochi? Hm...

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 02:34 AM

Lol player since alpha and look who's talkin!

Father_Giliam
02-15-2017, 02:45 AM
Haha no like I said. It's unblockable,

You can parry unblockable attacks.

SteewC70
02-15-2017, 02:46 AM

As far as I have seen, all classes can guardbreak then immediately follow up witha heavy. I agree this should not be a thing. If it were a light attack, sure, but not a heavy.

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 02:58 AM
You can parry unblockable attacks.

Yes but can you parry the attack after a guard break?

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 02:59 AM
As far as I have seen, all classes can guardbreak then immediately follow up witha heavy. I agree this should not be a thing. If it were a light attack, sure, but not a heavy.

Yes every class can guard break into a heavy, but you if im not mistaken you can block the heavy after being guard broken.

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 03:00 AM
I must be mistaken however as an ability such as being able to perform a unblockable heavy after a guard break would be RIDICULOUS. I must've been out of stamina. Don't know for sure however. Will post here when find out.

Ryen91
02-15-2017, 03:06 AM
That would be cool if Tom cruise was the samurai was the Tom cruise one though, our one of the reputations out fits was the Tom cruise one from the last samurai

Father_Giliam
02-15-2017, 03:19 AM
Yes but can you parry the attack after a guard break?

Probably. Most unblockables are slow as hell.

PaUZZze
02-15-2017, 04:01 AM
Probably. Most unblockables are slow as hell.

Ugh no your misunderstanding...its not a LEGIT unblockable that's the problem.

rcwd
02-15-2017, 04:53 AM
dont get gb in the first place.

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-15-2017, 05:39 AM

All factions can do this not just samurai get off the band wagon of hate for samurai were just better at it because are class is counter attack.

WhatUP0797
02-15-2017, 08:59 AM
You clearly weren't paying attention to the War during the betas. The Knights had the lowest playerbase and tended to control the lowest amount of territories while the Samurai held the most on average.

no bro i knew that already but thats obviously not the case now because the knights hold the most land while the samurai are struggling just to survive

Biocoast
02-15-2017, 09:03 AM
You realize that you can counter the guard break with your own guard break? Get good at mechanics before you complain that they are unfair/unbalanced.

That is right... but only if that counter guardbreak wasnt so damn random and messed up in the release version of the game.