PDA

View Full Version : Duels are full of cancer kids playing assassins refusing to do anything but counter

CaptainGelo
02-14-2017, 09:22 PM
What to do?

nestharus
02-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Play Warden, lol. If you want to attack, Warden is the class to do it.

SF_JHawk373
02-14-2017, 09:43 PM
Feint, bait, outplay

Funeragon
02-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Duels are full of cancer playing shugoki warlods and warden using most op things in the game and killing only with ledge, refusing to attack fisrt

That's another point of view.

Ordi1324
02-14-2017, 09:54 PM
I'm a big fan of assassins and fast/light classes, I main the peacekeeper, and I always try to attack, seeking new opportunities. But in order to do it, I focus a lot on my movement and my ability to stay out of range, and bait the enemy. It doesn't mean I don't attack first, but I do it carefully, I'm taking my time.

Funeragon
02-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Trying to stay out of range with the char with the lowest range, ehhh ?

Nexuss94
02-15-2017, 01:45 AM
lol playing PK atm is lackluster when GB someone her to then stab them with a pencil that does next to no dmg

CaptainGelo
02-15-2017, 01:25 PM
New thing seems to be in weebs favorite arsenal is running away like a xxxx then suddenly attack you while you chase. If you dont chase they just hide and waste time.
Cancer game with cancer kids.
Hate it more and more with every match.

Icepick_Trotsky
02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Nothing you can do. In current mechanics defending is the safest tactic while atacking is risky.

CaptainGelo
02-15-2017, 02:14 PM
they need to add an objective to hold in duels

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-15-2017, 02:24 PM
What to do?

its bit hard to play as an attacker if your class is counter attack so yeah.

Wrander
02-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Calling other people cancer kids just because the figuered out the best strategy and use it dosn't seem to me very grown and "cancer free" either. Wait yourself for them to attack and parry them or figure a strategy out how it can be punished. Didn't found myself that much though to punish that on the offense.

Apaolo_
02-15-2017, 02:49 PM
You would hate to duel me as a Conqueror then....all I do is counter attack. Nothing better than winding up my heavy attack and taking half of an assassin's life.

Funeragon
02-15-2017, 02:58 PM
You would hate to duel me as a Conqueror then....all I do is counter attack. Nothing better than winding up my heavy attack and taking half of an assassin's life.

That sucks, no fun at all
But at least you don't play warden :)

Osanger
02-15-2017, 03:00 PM
Feint/bait the counter/deflect/parry then parry and punish.

Eventually they will fall for one and you will be ahead forcing them to attack or lose.

The only reason the above would ever be a lose situation is if they cancel their incorrect response in time which 80% of them don't.

They are free wins, just go into practice mode and work on your feint game and then be happy that you have evolved your skill set further towards actually being good at the game.

Apaolo_
02-15-2017, 03:03 PM
That sucks, no fun at all
But at least you don't play warden :)

I mean it's fun for me haha. I like baiting people with my double heavy swing. There is nothing better than when my second swing connects taking a huge chunk of life. Different strokes for different folks!

Knight_Raime
02-15-2017, 04:39 PM
L2P. Assassins can be annoying. but as far as I know they don't have any looping combos.
where as warden has a vortex conq and warlord have looping combos...

each hero has something that's annoying. the point of the game is to learn the matchups and get better.