PDA

View Full Version : Cannot play

Aibjorn
02-14-2017, 09:03 PM
I really wanted to play this game but I cannot because I can't play any servers, I sit on the looking for match screen for as long as I can until I get bored and leave the game entirely because every game-mode is like this.

NeoJason
02-14-2017, 09:11 PM
the matchmaking is broken AF, from 10 games i tried to join, 8 fail, crash, cancel o bug

Aeecto
02-14-2017, 09:16 PM
I really wanted to play this game but I cannot because I can't play any servers, I sit on the looking for match screen for as long as I can until I get bored and leave the game entirely because every game-mode is like this.

youīre not the only one.... the majority of us canīt even play and ubisoft stays silent about it.
the sadest thing is our threads gets pushed down into nirvana by some stupid threads without serious problems... just some mood effects and stuff, so the chance getīs higher ubisoft wonīt see ours.

Aibjorn
02-14-2017, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it really sucks. I wanted to play today, was able to play last night for 2 and a half hours and then it stopped letting me join matches after a blurry screen bug that caused me to restart the game.

Vasher.
02-14-2017, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, P2P (Peer-2-Peer) is what most people were afraid of. I've been playing most of the morning and it's been stable, but not having any dedicated servers causes a lot of headaches for many players.

I honestly thoroughly enjoy this game, and will continue to play it. I'd recommend to give it some time to settle down and hopefully in the next few days you'll be back playing.

Do remember that this is launch day, so there are always problems.

Regards,

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Most of us have the same problem, lets try to post all our comments in one thread to see if ubi notices it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578153-Connectivity

The_B0G_
02-14-2017, 09:36 PM
I haven't had a problem with matchmaking yet, PS4.

Mystic2403
02-14-2017, 09:37 PM
Some Issue here.
Called Ubisoft-support and got an 6 step List what "could" help.
Now my NAT-Type is Open(green) and still cant join MM or join any Groups of my Friends.

Tillo.
02-14-2017, 09:39 PM
That's because the problem is not you, your computer or your internet. P2P is the problem and we need to get rid of it.

The_B0G_
02-14-2017, 09:42 PM
Yeah scratch what I said. No problem getting into matches, but I'm getting a lot of error codes.

Br0sidon
02-14-2017, 09:47 PM

There aren't servers the game is peer to peer. In theory it's a good idea because it limits lag due to distance to the server, but it's also blocked by most university internet connections. A VPN should be able to solve that problem. I can't connect to any games if I'm on campus/university internet. You might want to look into changing your router settings.