PDA

View Full Version : Get Ubisofts Attention

k3rr3k
02-14-2017, 08:25 PM
I see a lot of people complaining about the changes they snuck into the live version of the game and the only way to make Ubisoft aware of how terrible they are is to make more threads. Kick up a fuss. The game just feels so off now when I had so much fun with my raider in the open beta.

I just had an experience that made me want to quit and refund the game on the spot. I was fighting one of those kids that that camps ledges in order to throw you off and it was down to 2-2. In the very last match we were both out of stamina and about half health and he went for a guardbreak. Well the indicator popped up and I countered only to have the game **** me because the no stam guard break is slow to start up. I got thrown to the ground and attacked only to have it happen again. My first thought was that it was lag that screwed me but when I came to the forums I find out they ruined guard breaks and their follow ups. The only thing preventing me from quitting is the joy and fun I had while playing the open beta and the possibility that those times could return.

default91
02-14-2017, 09:03 PM
I want to understand your feedback, but am having a little trouble. If I understand the example you give in this post, you are saying that you're upset that it is harder to break out of guard breaks, and this makes you want to quit the game. Is that right?

SF_JHawk373
02-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Apparently no on adheres to the disclaimer in the Beta's. "This is not a finished product and there could be changes upon release" something along those lines but the point is that no one should be expecting the same type of game experience on full release.

WhatUP0797
02-15-2017, 12:46 AM
i see that both the knights and the vikings are joining forces again just like in the beta which is complete asinine ******** cause now the samurai are already about to be completely removed from the battle field like this is some broken *** **** why is that this is the continued way of the game you shouldn't allow the factions to gang up like this to wipe another faction out its just such garbage like why am i going to even bother to play when you make it to where i have no reason to play because the faction im in is getting double teamed into extinction. like seriosly this ganging up **** needs to stop its been like this since the first beta came out and its such ****