PDA

View Full Version : Game missing???????

lutfy
02-14-2017, 07:42 PM
This is the first time I order a game from ubisoft store. I preordered the collectors edition of the game on PS4 and the package arrived with no gold edition of the game inside the box, and on top of it ubisoft does not have a support number to call.
This is the first and last time I order something from the store.

Kynlore
02-14-2017, 07:45 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/Channel

lutfy
02-14-2017, 07:47 PM
The chat option is grayed out the whole time.

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Hey Lutfy,

I checked this for you. While I don't have details for your specific account, the shop team is aware of this. Expect some form of content later in the day. If you already have a support case, feel free to send it via PM as well. Thanks.

lutfy
02-14-2017, 08:31 PM
I sent you 2 PM.

Gouger33
02-15-2017, 07:04 AM
I sent you 2 PM.

I have the same problem. Received the Collector's Edition, and it was missing the game and codes for d/l content. I sent a customer support message with all the details, so I hope I get a resolution some time on Wednesday.

KuYubiShi
02-15-2017, 07:35 AM
well at least you've received yours. I preordered shortly after the initial E3 previews over a year ago. Finally got ahold of support and they haven't even shipped it out. don't get me wrong I played the closed and open beta and love the game but the whole point of preordering is to get it asap after release. This disappoints me as in their faqs the say "In most cases,*pre-ordered games are received the day of their retail release date." and yet mine hasn't even shipped out yet?!?! Ill still play their games but I will be preordering from other places.

lutfy
02-15-2017, 02:01 PM
I have yet to get a response..very unprofessional as this is considered code red for them as we paying customers did not receive our games.

Gouger33
02-15-2017, 04:10 PM
I have yet to get a response..very unprofessional as this is considered code red for them as we paying customers did not receive our games.

I haven't received a response yet either, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. This is not good, since my friends are all playing the game, while I sit twiddling my thumbs waiting for some word from customer service.

The collector's edition packaging was nice, if a bit much. There was a spot in the cardboard for the game box, but it was empty (except for the soundtrack in the plastic sleeve).

KuYubiShi
02-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Since last reply Casey c. Of support got ahold of me and though it wasn't resolved I must say I appreciate getting more than here a basic answer of here's what's happening bye. He actually offered and tried to find a solution. Escalated the case as his suggestions were out of his allowed power. Give that man a raise he truly cares for a customer.

Gouger33
02-22-2017, 03:59 PM
This is the first time I order a game from ubisoft store. I preordered the collectors edition of the game on PS4 and the package arrived with no gold edition of the game inside the box, and on top of it ubisoft does not have a support number to call.
This is the first and last time I order something from the store.

Has your issue been resolved yet? I haven't heard anything from Ubisoft about the missing game and season pass in the CE. I created a support ticket on 2/15, and there has been no response yet.