PDA

View Full Version : Plz nerf this ****ing aoe from peacekeeper (OR AT LEAST CORRIGE THIS BUGGGGG ?)

Funeragon
02-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Fix the bug*

Hey, so it is normal an attack without any recovery time that hit before 0.5sc, with a usebug showing the wrong direction ? AND WHAT'S MORE 3.5M RANGE, EVEN A BACKDODGE ISNT ENOUGH (she should have low range now ? wtf)
Btw she can even do a free light after this aoe attack because she has like NO recovery time.
What's more she has even one more free light cause she has a guaranteed free light after the first one.
Thx
QQ

Saeryf
02-15-2017, 12:33 AM
Peacekeeper isn't guaranteed free light after light attack, she's guaranteed free light after a heavy attack and even that is with the right timing (and can be screwed up by teammates or enemies hitting them). Her zone attack has little tracking, and doesn't have much range either, compared to other zone attacks I'm pretty certain it's one of the worst in the game actually.

R3turner
02-15-2017, 12:42 AM
Peacekeeper isn't guaranteed free light after light attack, she's guaranteed free light after a heavy attack and even that is with the right timing (and can be screwed up by teammates or enemies hitting them). Her zone attack has little tracking, and doesn't have much range either, compared to other zone attacks I'm pretty certain it's one of the worst in the game actually.

You don't actually believe that, do you? Atm, best zone attack belongs to Warden, immediately followed by peacekeeper and orochi. Warlord close 3rd.Want to talk about bad zone attacks? Check out Kensei, or Nobushi. Hell, try out the Raider one, and see how they compare.

zefurr
02-15-2017, 01:12 AM
Actually PK's is definitely better in 1v1

It's as fast, if not faster than the Warden's. Does similar damage and most importantly you can feint after the first hit making it completely safe.

By contrast if you block a Warden's zone attack, you get a guaranteed uncounterable guard break punish.

Nexuss94
02-15-2017, 01:40 AM
wow 3.5meters who cares it used to be 4 somthing

Kroma-
02-15-2017, 01:47 AM
Just block right side against peacekeeper ?
Against warden you have to block left and react fast to top which actually make it harder to deal than the peacekeeper. you can react block her light attack, you just need some training and i found that it is actually one of the easiest light attack to parry ( the first one for sure, the followup is harder ).

If you nerf it to a light attack speed, no point in using it anymore, and it will reduce her kit even more, which is close to nothing right now since GB does nothing. It only attack right, if you are playing assassin it makes it harder to block for sure but you can use your zone attack too.

Funeragon
02-15-2017, 12:28 PM

Yes, it is guaranted against assassin's player = no perma block stance.
But i do agree that is easy to counter wich any other char

Just block right side against peacekeeper ?
Against warden you have to block left and react fast to top which actually make it harder to deal than the peacekeeper. you can react block her light attack, you just need some training and i found that it is actually one of the easiest light attack to parry ( the first one for sure, the followup is harder ).

If you nerf it to a light attack speed, no point in using it anymore, and it will reduce her kit even more, which is close to nothing right now since GB does nothing. It only attack right, if you are playing assassin it makes it harder to block for sure but you can use your zone attack too.

Yeah yeah just block right, and what do you do with a assassin's character ? noooothiiiiing, using the zone attack too ? lol XD lolololol, Orochi's aoe take 2 time longer to launch, and is free hits if you miss, and have NO RANGE, helloooo
It's the easier to parry because u just press heavy just after you see the indicator, but when she start feinting and so, it's crazy. You defend her because u've never see player playing her well.

But yeah she does need those nerf, but smthh more in his kit.