PDA

View Full Version : Well, Peacekeeper is ruined.

DeOrignalDakc
02-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Rip triple stab- no damage

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 05:57 PM
How is it going everyone. It is with great sadness i tell you they ****ed **** up. First of all. Ive played a lot of hours during the betas, and could not wait for the full game... I mained peacekeeper (yea i know she was so OP), and had so much fun. She was OP, and deserved to be nerfed. But HOLY ****. you ****ed it up. Her poison is now non existent, and she can't win any one v ones. Her light and heavy attacks are weak by default, so her poison was her only source of damage. Now, well. She doesn't deal ****.
Aditionally. I was so sad once i saw the sun beam and shadow stuff. It TOTALLY RUINS THE FEEL OF THE GAME. It now takes everything away from the amazing feeling, as ****ing light shines upon you. What were you thinking?!. Sorry for the rant, i just had to get this out.

She can very much win 1v1s, I have a 100% WL with her, you don't even need her GB to win.

itsPlanB
02-14-2017, 06:00 PM
WOW. This was something epic from a 3 year old in the grocery store.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/65153878.jpg

Learn how to adapt and play your character

How is it going everyone. It is with great sadness i tell you they ****ed **** up. First of all. Ive played a lot of hours during the betas, and could not wait for the full game... I mained peacekeeper (yea i know she was so OP), and had so much fun. She was OP, and deserved to be nerfed. But HOLY ****. you ****ed it up. Her poison is now non existent, and she can't win any one v ones. Her light and heavy attacks are weak by default, so her poison was her only source of damage. Now, well. She doesn't deal ****.
Aditionally. I was so sad once i saw the sun beam and shadow stuff. It TOTALLY RUINS THE FEEL OF THE GAME. It now takes everything away from the amazing feeling, as ****ing light shines upon you. What were you thinking?!. Sorry for the rant, i just had to get this out.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-14-2017, 06:01 PM
The end is truly nigh.

A hero has been balanced. Not even the death of a President can compare.

May god help us all in this time of great need. :(

Nexuss94
02-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Apparently its a "Bug" and its getting fixed untill then Pk is complete horse w ank the only use for her GB is to cheese you off the ledge now why bother stabbing

fav hero is ruined

I_am_a_robot
02-14-2017, 07:00 PM
still needs a nerf

Brave_Thunder
02-14-2017, 07:19 PM
You can still make crybabyes cry with her.Jump in and out,heavy and light with poison,and enjoy the hate mail.I tryed many different ways,this is the easyest to win.If you want the hard way,parry every single attack.

Braegulfer
02-14-2017, 07:21 PM
The end is truly nigh.

A hero has been balanced. Not even the death of a President can compare.

May god help us all in this time of great need. :(

Nah...known bug, they already balanced her pretty well with OB patch imho (don't play her but doesn't feel op anymore with bleed dam reduction). Triple stab is broken atm.

Saeryf
02-14-2017, 07:52 PM
The bleed used to scale with attack stat (I believe, had only tested with blue quality defense blade vs blue quality attack blade, seemed like a big increase), if they didn't have bleeds scale with attack then I think it would be fine anyways, once they fix the current bug of no damage on the second and third stab.

Anyone know if there's a separate "Stab" damage on the grab/stab combo, separate from the bleed it inflicts and just applied on hit like normal attacks? Maybe bleed didn't scale with it, but the stabs themselves were stronger because of the stat. /shrug