PDA

View Full Version : Racism should NOT be accepted on this forum

Jinn_Baba
02-14-2017, 05:26 PM
I'm talking with regards to the thread "Why this game is racist" and am asking Ubisoft to review its choice of moderators. The thread is full of posts about how Muslims are evil, need to be killed and how all of them need to be nuked "for the good of the world" and how tolerance is bad.

I ask you Ubisoft, would you tolerate this type of talk about Jews, Blacks or gays? Are white supremacists living out their crusading fantasies the type of players you are trying to appeal to? On the Siege forums, moderators would shut down any phobic talk in an instant yet on the day of release, a hate thread is still going strong for hours. You have TWO THOUSAND views on it yet the community managers manage to respond to threads with only 10 or so views.

As for the racists and phobics itching to respond, see yourself out because you won't get a response.

ThePollie
02-14-2017, 05:32 PM
Islam(Muslims) is a religion, not a race.

Blacks are a race, but Catholics are not. If you're going to go to war, at least be sure who the enemy is.

KylarZe
02-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Read up what racism means then go and kiss *** of whatever imaginary god you are worshipping.

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 05:40 PM
As I mentioned in our DM, this is not something tolerated in this forum, however with high loads it may take a bit of time to catch every single thread. Creating a thread regarding the same topic doesn't help and thus will be closed. Feel free to send over any concerns you may have to PMs.