PDA

View Full Version : Move skirmish to its own gamemode

CharlieSFE
02-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Please move skirmish to its own game-mode. All I want to do is play death match however 1 out of the 3 games I load into are skirmish's. I've preferred death match yet it still happens. I'm having to restart my game in order to leave quickly instead of having to load into a skirmish as well. I might just be stupid and have not noticed if there is a way to turn skirmish's off, however if there is no way of turning them off please remove them from the death match que as its ridiculously annoying being placed in them when I just didn't que for it.

RenoRosco
02-14-2017, 11:08 AM
No unfortunatly there is no way to disable it at the moment. You can simple select prefered mode but it looks like it does not have any impact as i sometimes find a game in seconds and it is skirmish.
I also think they should seperate the modes.
But there is a workaround available. Stay in the game even if it is skirmish. Afterthe game you can MapVote and see the GameMode assosiated to the Map. So after the first skirmish you usally get only elemination as every one votes for that (never saw someone vote for skirmish)

Ragnar---
02-14-2017, 11:43 AM
I'm never playing Skirmish again, it's an awful game mode which consists of running around and away from enemies. Grouping two modes together is what developers do when a game is on its last legs, this is not the case with For Honor. I am going to leave every Skirmish game I land in, it's crap.

CharlieSFE
02-14-2017, 12:44 PM
dont worry, im doing the same thing.

Slowthrob
02-14-2017, 12:53 PM
yeah, they should honestly made it possible to dissable it. Like, I wanna do my elimination matches and I get Skirmish. Umm no, that's not what I queued for. Cmon Ubi. Yeah, there's an option to choose "preferred" mode, but well... not really making any difference.

Slowthrob
02-14-2017, 02:23 PM
plus they need to give us the option not to go into matches that have already started. it's not really fun.

GentlemanGreen
02-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Making it a separate mode is not really a solution imo, they just need to remove that mode altogether... it's just not fun

Slowthrob
02-14-2017, 02:33 PM
maybe someone wants to play it KAPPA