PDA

View Full Version : NAT Strict! ALL OR NOTHING

Shade_Khalibur
02-14-2017, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone!

Let's be short. Seems we gotta a lot of trouble with this strict NAT thing, so here's the catch:
in my opnion, would be better to set dedicated servers to the game.
Second thing: I already tried many things for this NAT, to try a fix (opening router ports, DMZ, UPnP)
Though nothing worked. Even tried VPN conection, but no go.
I use a PPPoE conection type, and tryed contacting my IP, which said they doin't block ports (including 80 and 443)

Third Thing: ALL OR NOTHING

I bought the game on pre-order, so I demand something from UPLAY RIGHT NOW
Or I'll ask refunds from Steam inc, so my lawyers are be going effective.

FailOfHDDVD
02-14-2017, 10:24 AM
I posted a quick guide to resolve the issue.

Hopefully it helps you out:
"NAT Strict" problems? A quick guide to resolve it (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1577365-quot-NAT-Strict-quot-problems-A-quick-guide-to-resolve-it?highlight=guide)

Shade_Khalibur
02-14-2017, 11:21 AM
I posted a quick guide to resolve the issue.

Hopefully it helps you out:
"NAT Strict" problems? A quick guide to resolve it (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1577365-quot-NAT-Strict-quot-problems-A-quick-guide-to-resolve-it?highlight=guide)

It didn't worked out for me. When I set the NATpassthroughs, it just reset, even if I set to "restart"
Also, how can I make a static IP with a PPPoE conection? My Internet Provider, works as that, already set this automatically through their server.

And well, going trhough the link you sent me give a lot of headache trying to set back wharever configs it sets: because simply ceased my internet conection at all.

Router:
Tp-Link TL-WR720N 2.0 00000000
Firmware: 4.19.55 Build 150414 Rel.65697n

PLEASE UBISOFT, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Was not suppose for us to figure out work arounds for a simple p2p conection.
Outrage, like I live on the end of the world!

Sugaroverdose
02-14-2017, 11:31 AM
It didn't worked out for me. When I set the NATpassthroughs, it just reset, even if I set to "restart"
Also, how can I make a static IP with a PPPoE conection? My Internet Provider, works as that, already set this automatically through their server.

And well, going trhough the link you sent me give a lot of headache trying to set back wharever configs it sets: because simply ceased my internet conection at all.

Router:
Tp-Link TL-WR720N 2.0 00000000
Firmware: 4.19.55 Build 150414 Rel.65697n

PLEASE UBISOFT, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Was not suppose for us to figure out work arounds for a simple p2p conection.
Outrage, like I live on the end of the world!p2p isn't simple, dynamic quorum is even more "not simple" cause you have to be in sync with every player participating in match :)

Check that ip address on pppoe connection does not starts with 10.X.X.X/192.X.X.X/172.X.X.X if it does, than you have to talk seriously to your service provider