PDA

View Full Version : Pre order PS4 Not allowing me to play.

Bash_uh_lee
02-14-2017, 06:20 AM
Hello,

I pre-ordered for honor 2 days ago 2-12-2017 and right now its telling me I have to buy the game again. I've had the game already downloaded and on my PS4 dashboard it has shown a clock ticking down to when I'll be able to play but now there is a lock on the game (literally a picture of a lock next to the name) and when I click on it it is asking me to purchase the game.

Anyone else experiencing this have any ideas?

Thanks!

KirboomIV
02-14-2017, 06:22 AM
Hello,

I pre-ordered for honor 2 days ago 2-12-2017 and right now its telling me I have to buy the game again. I've had the game already downloaded and on my PS4 dashboard it has shown a clock ticking down to when I'll be able to play but now there is a lock on the game (literally a picture of a lock next to the name) and when I click on it it is asking me to purchase the game.

Anyone else experiencing this have any ideas?

Thanks!

PSN is down, wait until it comes back up. Went down around 11:30 PM EST

It sucks, I know. :(

Bash_uh_lee
02-14-2017, 06:37 AM
PSN is down, wait until it comes back up. Went down around 11:30 PM EST

It sucks, I know. :(

I just don't get it because I had already downloaded the game, its there on my dashboard. What does PSN need? or do you mean the network in general?

EDIT: maybe I wasn't clear, the game is currently downloaded on my PS4. When I go to play it it has a Lock in the corner of the games icon. If I click play it takes me to an error message that says "CANNOT USE THE CONTENT. TO USE THE CONTENT, PURCHASE IT FROM THE PLAYSTATION STORE."

Is that the error you're saying should be rectified once PSN is back up?

Damonrodes
02-14-2017, 07:59 AM
I just don't get it because I had already downloaded the game, its there on my dashboard. What does PSN need? or do you mean the network in general?

EDIT: maybe I wasn't clear, the game is currently downloaded on my PS4. When I go to play it it has a Lock in the corner of the games icon. If I click play it takes me to an error message that says "CANNOT USE THE CONTENT. TO USE THE CONTENT, PURCHASE IT FROM THE PLAYSTATION STORE."

Is that the error you're saying should be rectified once PSN is back up?

For Honor is 100% online. Even playing the single player campaign, you have to be online. Without psn you cannot play the game.