PDA

View Full Version : Change story gender?

Per_Ole
02-14-2017, 05:10 AM
So I started the story mode for the vikings with a female raider, but then she said a line that I remember a male raider saying in a trailer for the game, and the male version was a lot more epic, so I'm trying to find out how to change my raider to a man.

Tried going back to the first mission to redo it as a man, but can't find out how...

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 05:11 AM
Go to customize your hero, then on the menu where you can change your emblems and color and stuff, there should be one for gender and skin color.

Per_Ole
02-14-2017, 06:05 AM
Go to customize your hero, then on the menu where you can change your emblems and color and stuff, there should be one for gender and skin color.

That's only for multiplayer, isn't it? Caus it makes no difference in the story mode :/

ehasa
02-14-2017, 06:22 AM
buy a new cd-key it's the ubi-game all about the moeny

Per_Ole
02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
bumping. I'm pretty much stuck until I get this fixed, don't wanna spoil the campaign by playing it with female raider :/

R4ISINGSuN
02-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Does someone know if I can choose the class I play the campaign with ?
I automaticly got the warden but wanted to play with conquerer. Is this possible ?

Per_Ole
02-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Does someone know if I can choose the class I play the campaign with ?
I automaticly got the warden but wanted to play with conquerer. Is this possible ?

you get to play most of the classes during the campaign, it switches around

Darren_Evans
02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
I'd already gone through creating a male Samurai character, presumably for the multi-player stuff. When I chose to start Story mode and got to change the look of the character I was not aware there was a mix of female and male being shown, they were all in armour and helmeted and no voice during selection to hint at gender. I simply thought I was being given a choice between heavier-looking and slimmer looking male characters, not gender selection, so I chose a slimmer version not realising I was choosing a female. Why is it simply not possible to restart the selection process?

Per_Ole
02-14-2017, 05:11 PM
So is it not possible at all?

Darren_Evans
02-14-2017, 05:22 PM
So is it not possible at all?

There seems to be no way to restart the Story mode to allow reselection of your character gender. Quite idiotic. It should have been made much clearer in the character selection that you were choosing between male and female. Just adding voice feedback as you highlight each so you know there's a female under all that bulky armour and helmet. As I mentioned above, I thought I was just choosing between heavy build and slimmer build male characters as I'd already gone through selecting a male Hero previously, which I'm guessing is purely the multiplayer options.

peacemaker1313
02-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Same problem with Knight, I started with a female Warden by mistake, can't stand her voice, but there is no way to switch character or even restart the campaign? I tried to delete the save data on the PS4 but there is no save data, it seems everything is saved online at UbiSoft Club only, never seen anything like it.

Is there really no workaround?

l-Sir_Smite-l
02-19-2017, 05:58 AM
This is the most asinine thing I've ever seen in a game. As I was starting the viking campaign, I specifically remembered choosing the male version of the raider with curved horns. But as the level started, it somehow left me with a female raider with short horns... What the ****? And now I can't go back and redo for the rest of the game? ****ing thanks a lot UBISOFT.

Riaghain
02-19-2017, 07:44 PM
I am sorry about the problems you are all having. Personally I would like the option to be able to reselect the different single player armours again however I do not think that will be focused on. I doubt it but I also really hope they do not do any paid dlc alternative costume packs or the like. If there is an option, but I am too dim to figure it out, please let me know.

witlessrogue85
02-21-2017, 11:13 PM
I was simply hoping for a change, because when I play the story again, I wanted to hear the difference.

Ubi, can you not just allow people to restart Story Chapter, and start from there? Just make people redo the story/chapter.
That's the aim for restarting anyway.
Simple fix. Happier(ish) fans.

AKDagriZ
02-21-2017, 11:41 PM
i didnt talked about it since i dont want to look sexist but it really piss me off to play a female character.And it bug most of my friends too.The only Hero who should be fixed to a female is the Valkyrie.Because a valkyrie is valkyrie

and i guess Appolyon will be add as female only hero and its fine .