PDA

View Full Version : 4 Hours ingame, from that 1:20H matchmaking + Recovering and DCs

E-A-X
02-14-2017, 04:52 AM
So my hopes really where high, but again the Beta did show the final Ubisoft product.

From 4 hours ingame, ive spent 1:20 in recovering network, in geting kicked out from Matchmaking during errors and Ghost Lobbys that do not recover.

0006000018 is the errorcode in Dominion matches.

Like this wouldnt be toooooooo bad, if you at least would get your rewards for playing! Like some1 ragequits cuz geting stomped, during recovery the next ragequits and then the game is blown up - you wasted your complete time in that match.

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 05:04 AM
The game isn't even out in full yet. Why not just play the campaign for a bit and see what happens?

Quinn1987
02-14-2017, 06:12 AM
They need to put a stop to the rage quits.. People do it so they don't get the loss on their record. I think, if you quit the game you should be banned from matchmaking for 30mins.

TehKnuck
02-14-2017, 11:03 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1jnj91.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1jnj91)

I see a lot of complaints about rage quitting, but I'm kicked within minutes of starting a match, without seeing anyone else leave the game. Error 0006000018. Every. Single. Game.

What if the problem isn't people rage quitting, what if they're just getting kicked the same way we are? The problem, I think, is the game, not the players.

AkimuMC
02-14-2017, 11:11 PM
I am just an Xbox peasant, but connectivity has been fair for me thus far...

However, my favorite error so far has been "Ethernet cable disconnected (a bunch of numbers)". Well, for starters I am on a wireless connection... so no doubt the ethernet cable is disconnected, it never was connected... And I could understand if I lost connection to Xbox live, but I haven't. Modem is still up and running. Other devices and services are still functioning.

Happened 2-3 times last night. I don't care about my stats. I am pretty sure I am not going to receive monetary compensation if they are good or bad... I am just doing what I do with games, enjoying. I would hate to be labeled as a "rage quit" for the connectivity issues that every player should be aware of...

sir1212lool
02-15-2017, 09:13 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah, I've played this game a lot... but, I just to get Error Code 0006000018 and disconnect... losing all my progress and stats. I don't generally rage quit unless there's a hacker ruining the game for everyone or there's some ******* is cheesing harder than the Kraft's Cheesasaurus Rex (like camping on a ladder).