PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Orders for Elimination, but no Elimination available?

SethUnleashed
02-14-2017, 03:16 AM
basically as title says...

there are 3 orders for PvP Elimination, but the game mode is not there...

but instead we get deathmatch, which i just played a round and holy ****ing ****-strick... this is the WORST game-mode i've ever played... is 100% ganking and takes forever -> useless!

Gaggles81
02-14-2017, 03:36 AM
basically as title says...

there are 3 orders for PvP Elimination, but the game mode is not there...

but instead we get deathmatch, which i just played a round and holy ****ing ****-strick... this is the WORST game-mode i've ever played... is 100% ganking and takes forever -> useless!

Elimination is a mode within Deathmatch. There's either skirmish or elimination. Skirmish is a points based mode where elimination is a single life mode similar to duel or brawl.

I do agree it's a bit confusing though.

SethUnleashed
02-14-2017, 04:29 AM
Elimination is a mode within Deathmatch. There's either skirmish or elimination. Skirmish is a points based mode where elimination is a single life mode similar to duel or brawl.

I do agree it's a bit confusing though.

well, i didnt get a single count towards the order while playing a "skirmish" map ... so something is fishi...

and to correct my statment: **** skirmish, that gamemode is as annoying as can be -.-

Gaggles81
02-14-2017, 04:39 AM
Yeah you'll get credit towards the order if you specifically do Elimination, it's stupid. They really should have separate queues for each mode.

MonkfishEsq
02-14-2017, 04:53 AM
Elimination needs to be split off into its own matchmaking queue. Me and my friends queued for 4v4 wanting to play elim and we got skirmish.

It was horrible The worst part that you can set elimination as your *preferred* mode but it's only a suggestion. It can still drop you into skirmish which I never want to play.