PDA

View Full Version : Ubi hands Hawaii first ever "disadvantage"

Zerxis001
02-14-2017, 02:24 AM
We have a saying here "lucky you live Hawaii". Unless you happen to have DD'd For Honor. Literally the last people allowed to play in the world? In some cases people, who bought from the same source as you, will have been allowed to play almost a full day ahead. Stupid.

Vakris_One
02-14-2017, 02:24 AM
Why is this a problem?

Zerxis001
02-14-2017, 02:25 AM
Hmm. Don't believe I said it was.

Vakris_One
02-14-2017, 02:29 AM
Hmm. Don't believe I said it was.
You said it's a "disadvantage" and "stupid" so obviously you see a problem.

So, why is it a problem for you that a certain area gets access last? Is there some kind of first come first serve bonus that I don't onow about?

Zerxis001
02-14-2017, 02:39 AM
It was kind of tongue and cheek about Hawaii of all places being last to be able to play. My apologies for trying to inject some humour into the forum. Just an FYI - I just reasonably and honestly explained why it was not a problem so your use of "obviously" was not so obvious. Try not to be such a jerk and maybe not view every post with cynicism and the presumption that people have a problem with everything.

Vakris_One
02-14-2017, 02:51 AM
No need to get your panties in a twist. I just asked a simple question and you went all passive aggressive out of nowhere and now you call me a jerk when I didn't even insult you.

Sorry I even bothered to post in this troll thread. Next time you might wanna put a smiley or something, sarcasm does not translate well on the internet duder.

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 02:53 AM
No need to get your panties in a twist. I just asked a simple question and you went all passive aggressive out of nowhere and now you call me a jerk when I didn't even insult you.

Sorry I even bothered to post in this troll thread. Next time you might wanna put a smiley or something, sarcasm does not translate well on the internet duder.

Nah, don't worry man. He's just buttmad and backpedaling cause he gets to play it last. Kind of amusing really.

FailOfHDDVD
02-14-2017, 03:40 AM

indeed, there's no sarcasm on text