PDA

View Full Version : Does Ubisoft have a sick sense of humor releasing this game on Vday?

Morgancmonkman
02-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Like, this game is probably going to cause some break ups tomorrow depending on your relationship lol.

I already know I am screwed for playing in the evening.

Just remember guys/gals. Your relationship comes first! (Unfortunately)

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 07:11 PM
Like, this game is probably going to cause some break ups tomorrow depending on your relationship lol.

I already know I am screwed for playing in the evening.

I already left my wife and 3 kids... FOR HONOR.

New meme, 2017.

ShiroHyo
02-13-2017, 07:12 PM
"Hey babe, lately we haven't spend much time with each other. So i bought you a copy of this cool game i played lately, because i luv u. Happy Valentine's Day!"

VillNess
02-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Yeh it's really unfortunate release date, can't really play it at.... wait I have nobody so I have all the time I need :D

...:(

kirisute
02-13-2017, 07:17 PM
my pc doesnt moan when im up late playing with it
my pc is always ready to be played with
my pc knows the rules and doesnt change them whenever it chooses
when my pc is old and slow i just buy new parts to make it young and better
my pc can keep me excited for hours and hours and days and days

im not seeing an issue here

ausknipsr
02-13-2017, 07:20 PM
i think its quite odd that you need a specific day of the year to prove your partner you love him. you should do that every day. thank god my girlfriend has the same opinion on that, so its ordering food + for honor for me :3

ZuivrZilvr
02-13-2017, 07:49 PM
i think its quite odd that you need a specific day of the year to prove your partner you love him. you should do that every day. thank god my girlfriend has the same opinion on that, so its ordering food + for honor for me :3

This exactly. In fact, I find valentines day one of the least romantic days of the year. If you surprise your gf with a little gift, cinema tickets and dinner, she will be amazed and super happy with the surprise treat. On valentines day, it's just normal. I just say up front I will not be celebrating this day and stay true to my word. I like the spontaneous romantic move on any other day though.

kirisute
02-13-2017, 07:57 PM
ill still be playing it on Steak and a BJ day as well!

Fo1v
02-13-2017, 08:04 PM
Thankfully, my wife agrees that we should go out for a valentines date today (to avoid the rush) as opposed to tomorrow. Also thankfully, I don't think she knows anything about this release ;)

forrest0755
02-13-2017, 08:09 PM
I completely forgot that tomorrow is Valentines Day haha. The Only date I have tomorrow is with Honor. Goes to show how pathetic my dating life is.

TheMalakith
02-13-2017, 08:18 PM
I'll just give my girlfriend a ticket to Jeruzalem tomorrow. Deus Vult!

RatedChaotic
02-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Massacring people on Valentine's Day. History repeats itself.

Fuzzybutts
02-13-2017, 08:32 PM
My Boyfriend and I are going to wreck all of the lonely people in 2v2 and give them something more to cry over than their relationship status.

The_Quieter
02-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Tuesdays are usually release days. It just happens that V-Day is on a Tuesday.

RatedChaotic
02-13-2017, 08:43 PM
My Boyfriend and I are going to wreck all of the lonely people in 2v2 and give them something more to cry over than their relationship status.

Thats awesome!!!! I love it.

droper66
02-13-2017, 09:20 PM
Did valentines day on the week end, its just as good on any other day and gave me a break from the game.

Vault_Traveler
02-13-2017, 09:30 PM
I dont give a **** about that ripoff day.

ZuivrZilvr
02-13-2017, 10:03 PM

Dear lord, I am very lucky that I am not lonely then! Now to hope I don't get mistaken for it ;)

dante.death
02-14-2017, 12:57 AM
My GF is advised from the closed beta. She just said "Well, that's what comes with having a gamer BF" :)

teksuo1
02-14-2017, 01:02 AM

lies. your relationship can end anytime , gaming will always be there to comfort you. #priorities

H3adl3ssChicken
02-14-2017, 01:04 AM
The release date actually paid off for me. My wife is Korean and in her culture girls buy gifts for the guys on Feb. 14th, and gentlemen treat the ladies one month later on White Day, March 14th. So for Valentine's Day my baby got me the Gold Edition of For Honor. BEST WIFE EVAH! I also got her the same gift a month before White day, because girls that game are hawt. Also I fully understand that in March I'll still be buying her flowers and some sort of stuffed Unicorn.

Listen when the fates give you a hot Asian woman that likes playing video games and watching Marvel movies with you, you get your *** out there and buy her flowers like it's something you've wanted to do since the day you were born...

Barred
02-14-2017, 01:16 AM
After 25 years my wife and I trust each other. Apart from birthdays, Christmas and our wedding anniversary so called 'special days' do not mean a thing to us, games do though.

My For Honor is due to arrive tomorrow and my wife's copy the day after. I can't wait for her to get up to speed on FH!.

TJ_Wylde
02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
Tbh after 11 years things like Valentines day really start loosing their shine haha. Maybe if we where still like a new couple or newly weds it would be different. But after all those years it's just another day. Though we do spend time together.

So last year i took my wife to Deadpool on Vday. I'm pretty sure she can survive me gaming for an hour or 2 or 3 haha. I'll just have a nice dinner, watch a movie she picks and when she falls asleep back to gaming. NOOO problemo :D. Actually more or less how every work day is here :).