PDA

View Full Version : Is Champion status auto- activated upon game activation after launch?

Fr3NZyY
02-13-2017, 04:53 PM
Just wondering if Champion status (from deluxe and season pass) will be activated automatically after game's first launch or manually by in-game code.

I want to play game a bit after launch but I don't exactly have a lot of free time in those first post-lauch days so I don't want to waste my status.

Anybody from Ubisoft can clarify ??? :confused:

Tronny666
02-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Are you a sheep?

Fr3NZyY
02-13-2017, 06:31 PM
My bad. Just opened the DVD box and there is separate code for both Deluxe pack and Season Pass. So it can be activated later.

Mr.0reo
02-13-2017, 09:38 PM
When i bought assasins Creed on steam i got codes to put in uplay assasins creed. but that was long time ago last AC i played was Revelations

Al3kin
02-15-2017, 02:09 AM
Just wondering if Champion status (from deluxe and season pass) will be activated automatically after game's first launch or manually by in-game code.

I want to play game a bit after launch but I don't exactly have a lot of free time in those first post-lauch days so I don't want to waste my status.

Anybody from Ubisoft can clarify ??? :confused:

I bought a Deluxe digital edition for PS4 and I'm very interested in having this clarified, as I am leaving on vacation in 3 days and don't want to see my champion status advantage
burnt up with no use.

Gyson
02-15-2017, 02:18 AM
For digital editions it's activated the moment you start the game. Rather annoying that we can't hold off on that, honestly, as I'd rather spend some time with the story campaign without feeling like the champion status is ticking down and going to waste.

Al3kin
02-15-2017, 02:26 AM
For digital editions it's activated the moment you start the game. Rather annoying that we can't hold off on that, honestly, as I'd rather spend some time with the story campaign without feeling like the champion status is ticking down and going to waste.

I absolutely agree with you, and I think it's totally unfair.
If it's subject to user discretion when to activate for other platforms/editions, it should be the same across all platform+editions.

I pre-ordered the deluxe digital edition for PS4 and now I can't play until I get back from vacation or I'll waste most of my champion status?
Ubisoft, please fix this.