PDA

View Full Version : Nat type

Singh1_1
02-13-2017, 02:50 PM
I just wanted to make this thread in the hopes i could get an official respense from someone in ubisoft, i only played open beta yesterday for 2 or 3 hours and i really liked the game alot and i also pre-ordered the game on steam as well, now one thing i was having problem with was the nat type, it always remained at strict, whereas none of my other games have this problem, even r6 siege which shows in the option menu that it is open nat, my question is will this addressed in the final release? was there a region lock for open beta maybe thats why it was showing strict for me? i dont know how any of this works, im just making guesses here, any reply from ubisoft would be appreciated

Z4mp4l0
02-13-2017, 02:54 PM
wouldn`t count on it being fixed.
an answer from Ubisoft is very unlikely too.
there are so many people/threads according to network-problems.
I`d recommend cancelling preorder

Singh1_1
02-13-2017, 02:57 PM
i dont think ill cancel the pre-order now, ill just download the game and see if it is still there, ill just get a refund if it still showed strict ( which is unfortuante ) because the game itself is pretty amazing, and having strict nat really increases the disconnects that you get while playing game

zkorejo
02-13-2017, 03:30 PM
I had moderate to open the entire time but I still got loads of disconnections and errors. I dont think NAT type matters in this game.

umansie
02-13-2017, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWpNGMA_5ws, here i did it,