PDA

View Full Version : Should the open beta transfer to the full game? player opinion.

R3pairMan
02-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Hi all! I wanted to make a topic in more depth of the player communities perspective on transfering progression from the open beta to the full game. In my opinion I feel strongly is should be an option, considering the player is taking the time to help there games stress test and taking a lot of time and effert. not to mention anyone can play the open beta. It would be 100% fair.

KizeKaze
02-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Wont happen. You got to try the game before it's launch, that was our reward. I've played like 4 betas. I know the pain of losing character data.

Brunn_MgAmadd
02-13-2017, 02:39 PM
its a mostly skill based game, the only thing u want to keep from beta is the skills you won yourself while playing the various characters.
That alone is a huge advantage over people who didnt played as much in the beta(s).:cool:

RabidUrko
02-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Totally unfair for ALL players for the beta progress to transfer, no betas of any game i have played have ever done that.

B3N--
02-13-2017, 02:45 PM
and make the game totally unbalanced for new players the release day ??

Flippin_Finch
02-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Its game of skills, whatever happens it is fine for most parts of game there isnt much staff you can really transfer nor it does strongly influence gameplay. U need the skills.

Sirrkas
02-13-2017, 02:53 PM
Totally unfair for ALL players for the beta progress to transfer, no betas of any game i have played have ever done that.

I think it is the opposite. A full reset means also, everything that goes into account for matchmaking will be reset. Making the first matches for real new players unfair for them, because they have to face experienced players. It is basically like creating a smurf on full release.

awolcz
02-13-2017, 02:55 PM
It should not transfer. First of all, most of us used beta to try as many things as possible, instead of smartly investing steel, focusing on one character etc. Secondly, there will be trophies like "Reach level 10" or similar, which we would miss. I leveled one char to rep 1 in closed beta, then it got wiped. In open beta, I also leveled one char to rep 1 and I do not care it will be wiped again. It was announced that it will be wiped, so nobody should be surprised now.