PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Damage Values

AlerionKnight
02-13-2017, 06:37 AM
This is a repost from the competitive For Honor subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/5tji3g/complete_damage_values_for_all_currently_released/

###The Damage List:###
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

Aarpian2
02-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Nice post
As I expected, conqueror has the weakest attacks in the game despite being listed as a "heavy hitter", presumably because of the 2nd tier of the charged heavy hitting for 45 (the same as a raider's top heavy)

Funeragon
02-13-2017, 06:16 PM
If some one can do the same with speed attack (time between the start of the attack and the damage taken and or between indicator start/damagetaken), It would be soooo good :D

TCTF_SWAT
02-13-2017, 11:29 PM
now this is some numbers. This is useful information and accurate.

TCTF_SWAT
02-13-2017, 11:38 PM
So each bar is 25 hp right? So doing all 3 stabs of PK is 50 damage over 8 seconds. And her dash attk bleed can inflict...what looks like 40 damage total if comboed into a bleed as well? So she seems to hit pretty hard for an assassin character. Granted it's DOT and not instant.

Also warlords' feat hp delas 175...so....they can one shot anyone?

Also did you confirm that the lower your health the more scaling you get?

MangoUnclaimed
02-14-2017, 11:47 PM
Put into perspective like that... the Lawbringer is in a bad place. His attacks all do 33-50% less damage than the corresponding one of the Orochi and Peacekeeper, despite taking about 3 times as long to land. I know he's meant to be a counter attacker, but the damage is just... apalling for a class that hits so slow.

CaptainGelo
02-14-2017, 11:54 PM
haha Trashbringer, slowest attack, **** damage

zaclane42
05-27-2017, 03:29 PM
Nice post
As I expected, conqueror has the weakest attacks in the game despite being listed as a "heavy hitter", presumably because of the 2nd tier of the charged heavy hitting for 45 (the same as a raider's top heavy)

boo hoo, the character with the best defense that can get health just from blocking attacks (keeping in mind he has the best defense) has weak attacks. Maybe he should be buffed to do the most damage and have the best defense. Good thinking.