PDA

View Full Version : The winning stat for dominion

BloodFalllen
02-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Been on over 20 games in it, and out of the 20 then 16 times we lose are for 2 reasons.

1. People going all the way to enemy zone one by one and dies and keep trying making the enemy steamroll the points.

2, Biggest anooying thing in this game are this stat. You simply just run all 4 around and keep ganging up.

Note that i do know that it happens but in games where its people only doing this its every time, and its quite buggering since it makes going against teams like that boring and annoying since the skill base game are directly down the drain. and we dident lose each time but most.
I did notice when teams only do this they tend to be the assassins only since they then can in 3 seconds down a person giving them more advantage then they allready had, srs hope there comes something to better split up the enemy types of map or a debuff to it or els the core map mode gonna be duels and deathmatches

SethUnleashed
02-12-2017, 04:40 PM
i win most my dominion matches because i always camp A or C and therefor get more points in for my team then the rest of the team that is running around like headless chickens in the middle of freaking nowhere trying to kill some random enemy at low health.

people just need to NOT play this game-mode like a team-deathmatch and all would be good :)

Altair_Snake
02-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Watch the Dominion videos. Pay some very close attention to BOOSTING. Dominion is not what it seems at first glance. It's not about outganking the enemy.

Karma_Ghost
02-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Although I've only seen it once, I had a round where our team was winning 1000+ to 300. Once the breaking phase started, they all just ganged up and completely turned the game around because they would just revive anyone who died after each battle. Apparently no one on our team used AoE feats (I was conqueror with full passive build). Point is, while the strategy has a major weakness to catapults, it's definitely a viable strategy. You don't lose because of the points in dominion. You lose when there's no one left to fight. If your strategy prevents everyone from dying, you can win with a major point deficit (i.e. win with 1000 points vs enemy team with 1400).

Before anyone says about executions, it's not possible when 3 other people are hitting you. That's all there is to it.

TCTF_SWAT
02-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah, that's why team comps are important.