PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 Needs a Forfeit button.

Fuzzybutts
02-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Why? So your opponent can just click that instead of leaving you to fight a boring *** bot for a round or two.

I personally just hate fighting bots, even the higher tier ones. They are kinda way too predictable. Currently it just feels like the one fighting the quitter is the one being punished, instead of the leaver.

Also sometimes I really just don't feel like fighting that 18th orochi in a row.

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Most of the leavers are rage quiters who wouldnt bother with surrender button anyway. But definitely they have to be punished in some way especially in ranked matches later.

PackingMoney
02-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Most of the leavers are rage quiters who wouldnt bother with surrender button anyway. But definitely they have to be punished in some way especially in ranked matches later.

I think the implementation of a match ban for 5 minutes, progressing up to an hour or so (if they quit multiple times in a row) would be very beneficial.

Ujir0
02-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Why? So your opponent can just click that instead of leaving you to fight a boring *** bot for a round or two.

I personally just hate fighting bots, even the higher tier ones. They are kinda way too predictable. Currently it just feels like the one fighting the quitter is the one being punished, instead of the leaver.

Also sometimes I really just don't feel like fighting that 18th orochi in a row.

There is no forfeit in war bruh.

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 04:44 PM
There is no forfeit in war bruh.

Okay. What does white flag mean to you?

Xantos214
02-12-2017, 05:56 PM
There should be a penalty for rage quitters, everytime someone rages the connection goes to s***

Xantos214
02-12-2017, 06:08 PM
That would fix the 1v1 issue but, say I'm going ham on someone in elimination or dominion and they rage. Next thing you you know we are all kicked because of 1/2 people who can't handle a little whoopa**

itsPlanB
02-12-2017, 06:15 PM
I'd be all for this if I didn't have a problem staying in the game. I've been up in games and been booted. If I got a 5 minute ban from a game for the crap connection kicking me while I was ahead of someone, I think I'd be beyond pissed off.

The connection issues are a major issue right now with the game.

I think the implementation of a match ban for 5 minutes, progressing up to an hour or so (if they quit multiple times in a row) would be very beneficial.

Xantos214
02-12-2017, 06:28 PM
I'm sure Ubisoft can figure a way to separate rage quitting from networking errors

Ujir0
02-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Okay. What does white flag mean to you?

I can say with absolute certainty; vikings/ samurai would not respect "white flag" if they even had any knowledge of it.

knights maybe.

T_Djinn_T
02-13-2017, 04:28 PM

If you don't want people to rage quit don't play Peacekeeper.
A large amount of players just won't play when they see a Peacekeeper because PK takes no form of skill to do well with.
On a scale of 1-10 based on how much skill the hero takes to be good at top tier play

Warden: 4
Conqueror: 8
Peacekeeper: 0
Lawbringer: N/A - Very few "good" players used Lawbringer when it was available. Therefore it doesn't get a ranking.

Raider: 7
Warlord: 1
Berserker: 6
Valkyrie: 6

Kensei: 8
Shogeki: 9
Nobushi: 8
Orochi: 5

So if Peacekeeper is a 0 It takes such lack of skill that it doesn't even make it on the scale. The difference between the worst in the world and the best in the world is almost non existent.
I can see why people ragequit right when they see a PK or a Warlord. Most at least fight the Warlord. Few bother with PK.