PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all this toxic posts instead of learning the game.

RaidoKnight
02-11-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm close to cancel my pre-order, the game is awesome and all this "nerf here and there" is so toxic, I never saw such an cancer community in my life.
the game super balanced for a beta and all you can do is crying.

P2P host blabla, what are you talking about there is no single host in this game, stop lying.

Peacekeeper is NOT OP, learn to guard break, all they can do is triple stab bleed and side step punishment. just learn to react and at least TRY TO BECOME BETTER.
Nobushi is NOT OP, they have attack speed, they have bleed, yes and range, but they have low health and they are weak close range.

Warlord is not OP, after the nerfs he is just strong, not OP.

Raider, OP? holy sh*t this hero is not even that good. after you learn how to parry (I bet like 90% of you cry babies will never learn it and just complain) the raider will have a very hard time (same for warden)

If Ubisoft will listen to those cry babies, I will never ever buy a game from them again.

When I read all those topics here "f*ck peacekeeper" "Oh look BS raider OP" "oh look warlord headbutt OP"

Learn what the word OP means you annoying brats.

I'm not a native speaker so don't even try to come up with "nice grammar dude"

Salt_is_Real
02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Well every forum of every game is toxix.........have you been at Diablo 3 forum? Salt level there is so High that Death sea look like suger lagoon.
So do what I do, play a game, have a fun and Ignore all of Toxic comments :-D

LC_Knxwledge
02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
P2P host blabla, what are you talking about there is no single host in this game, stop lying.

You should read up on the system they have in place before commenting.

Helnekromancer
02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Well yea it's a beta they test the game out to see where it stands, whose popular, whose isn't, who has the lowest win rate and lowest and adjust according and how are they suppose to do that, show it too the live community and hear their feedback, that's how the Kensei got buffed a bit and the Warlord got nerfed. Yes the way people show that is quite toxic but if this game is going to continue they have to nerf and buff some things about certain warriors to even them out or else everyone is just going to use the same warrior every game.

Daikuza
02-11-2017, 10:37 PM
My opponents RQ in every 2nd-3rd match before they start flaming how OP my hero is or offending me with very... let's say "unfriendly" things, it's not just the forum.

Maybe you should.
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ForHonor/online_graph.png

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:38 PM
I'm close to cancel my pre-order, the game is awesome and all this "nerf here and there" is so toxic, I never saw such an cancer community in my life.

Peacekeeper is NOT OP, learn to guard break, all they can do is triple stab bleed and side step punishment. just learn to react and at least TRY TO BECOME BETTER.
Nobushi is NOT OP, they have attack speed, they have bleed, yes and range, but they have low health and they are weak close range.

Raider, OP? holy sh*t this hero is not even that good. after you learn how to parry (I bet like 90% of you cry babies will never learn it and just complain) the raider will have a very hard time (same for warden)

If Ubisoft will listen to those cry babies, I will never ever buy a game from them again.

When I read all those topics here "f*ck peacekeeper" "Oh look BS raider OP" "oh look warlord headbutt OP"

Bump! +1 All good **** in this post. Love it!! Don't leave man, we need more like you in the community.

SirKektheDank
02-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Every forum I've yet seen is pretty cringeworthy in this regard, save for the Evolve forums, which are pretty tame. Just ignore it if it makes you want to quit the game.

He's saying that there's not an individual host in the system, and that's exactly how it works. So, yeah, he did read up on the system.

Yvendel
02-11-2017, 10:43 PM
if there is teleports, a lot of desync, theres a problem with p2p. Try not to mix so much things on your posts like they were the same and at the same lvl, please.

LC_Knxwledge
02-11-2017, 10:48 PM
He's saying that there's not an individual host in the system, and that's exactly how it works. So, yeah, he did read up on the system.

But yet there still is a host, role is only to initiate invitations/handshakes but one still does exist. Host migrations wouldnt happen if a 'host' wasnt needed.

Ephemiel
02-11-2017, 10:49 PM
More toxic is people like you and many others who do nothing but throw insults and death threats at people.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:53 PM

More toxic is people like you and many others who do nothing but throw insults and death threats at people.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

Ummm...what? Hahaha there isn't a single death threat here? Go back under your bridge.

TheRealNichivo
02-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Maybe you should.

On the left we have an authoritative peer to peer approach. On the right we have a non authoritative peer to peer approach. Ubisoft did not re-invent the wheel here folks. At the end of the day they are both still peer to peer, and as such will have issues with migrations and re-sync delays.

LC_Knxwledge
02-11-2017, 10:59 PM
My opponents RQ in every 2nd-3rd match before they start flaming how OP my hero is or offending me with very... let's say "unfriendly" things, it's not just the forum.

Maybe you should.

You do realize a host still exist. Its role is only to initiate invites/handshakes but one still does exist as stated before. Host migrations when a host drops out during a match wouldnt be a thing if a 'host' didnt exist. They literally explained that.

PixelZed
02-11-2017, 10:59 PM

The game is broken, any denial of that is just fanboyisim. When a lightweight character like peacekeeper can one-shot heavies then you do have an issue. The addition of gear to combat creates problems where farming becomes a requirement, and since AI gets harder over time during the faction war (from what I've seen.), if you don't have good gear, then you're kind of screwed. As an Orochi, who seems like a fairly well rounded class aside from being weak HP wise, My damage can be just a little silly. If I use a bow on someone after they've been in a tussle, GG. They're dead. No questions asked. If they've been hit by ONE heavy from any class, I can one shot any class. That's something not every character can do, so it's less class preference and more class percentages.

The P2P system does cause issues ,believe it or not. While it's not as often, Ubisoft has a terrible history with servers anyway (Look at Siege. It had low tickrate servers and then ontop of that, they're STILL not fixed and they're on their second season)

The game is VERY broken, and that's more or less undeniable. The thing is, you have to play the game ACCEPTING that it's broken and some people want a fair experience. Just like all of ubisoft's others games, nothing will be balanced and that's something you have to accept. Stick to Peacekeeper, Orochi, Nobushi and Warlord if you want to win matches, try the others for fun. That's more or less the way to play and while you can likely beat people with other classes at a decent ratio, the fast, bleed centric classes will always win out. Even if you manage to kill a peacekeeper, it doesn't matter if they've stacked bleeds on you.

Another problem with the game is that there is no class specific guides showing you how to DEAL with characters or USE them properly, so a lot of people are forced to just try characters they like the idea or look of, and that's bad game design.

Shukr4n
02-11-2017, 11:00 PM
with all the respect for everyone's opinion and brain.

are u really going to trust a GH's definition of "new" p2p with "no real host"? i tested enouigh betas to see with my eyes how it works.

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Nice one RaidoKnight, im with you...

The_PallidMask
02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
I'm close to cancel my pre-order, the game is awesome and all this "nerf here and there" is so toxic, I never saw such an cancer community in my life."

Yo! It's a beta you fool. The devs are asking for input.
While I agree that some of the Heros are perfectly tuned, the bleeding effect needs a serious nerf.
There's no doubt abot it.
All you have to do to realize this is play a 1v1 against an assassin where he makes you bleed then runs from you the entire match, and because they're so much faster, and you can't catch him...
you quickly find that it's an unbeatable strategy implemented by the most cowardly gamers ever to pick up a controller.
And here you are defending them, while calling other people who are just doing what the devs asked for cancer?

C'mon bro, stop being an apologist for the devs, the game is awesome, but it has some serious exploits that need a good patching.

RaidoKnight
02-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Yo! It's a beta you fool. The devs are asking for input.
While I agree that some of the Heros are perfectly tuned, the bleeding effect needs a serious nerf.
There's no doubt abot it.
All you have to do to realize this is play a 1v1 against an assassin where he makes you bleed then runs from you the entire match, and because they're so much faster, and you can't catch him...
you quickly find that it's an unbeatable strategy implemented by the most cowardly gamers ever to pick up a controller.
And here you are defending them, while calling other people who are just doing what the devs asked for cancer?

C'mon bro, stop being an apologist for the devs, the game is awesome, but it has some serious exploits that need a good patching.

Feedback is one thing, crying over the entire forum with "oh f*ck PK, sh*t on nobushi, f*ck ledges" is another thing, I can't see solid feedback in this forum, sorry.

When will you understand that 1bar bleed is still better than 1 bar instant damage after a guard break?
There are people that complaining that Raider's unblockable is OP, this move is slow as hell and so easy to parry... I have no words for all this...

Btw I main Berserker, the character where all people say he is too weak, and guess what? I think he is well balanced and fun as hell.
The most people who cry all over this place are those who will not support the game anyway.

People like this guy for example:

peacekeeper can one-shot heavies

And all I can say is: Thanks for proving my point.

PackingMoney
02-11-2017, 11:46 PM
The game is broken, any denial of that is just fanboyisim. When a lightweight character like peacekeeper can one-shot heavies then you do have an issue. The addition of gear to combat creates problems where farming becomes a requirement, and since AI gets harder over time during the faction war (from what I've seen.), if you don't have good gear, then you're kind of screwed. As an Orochi, who seems like a fairly well rounded class aside from being weak HP wise, My damage can be just a little silly. If I use a bow on someone after they've been in a tussle, GG. They're dead. No questions asked. If they've been hit by ONE heavy from any class, I can one shot any class. That's something not every character can do, so it's less class preference and more class percentages.

The P2P system does cause issues ,believe it or not. While it's not as often, Ubisoft has a terrible history with servers anyway (Look at Siege. It had low tickrate servers and then ontop of that, they're STILL not fixed and they're on their second season)

The game is VERY broken, and that's more or less undeniable. The thing is, you have to play the game ACCEPTING that it's broken and some people want a fair experience. Just like all of ubisoft's others games, nothing will be balanced and that's something you have to accept. Stick to Peacekeeper, Orochi, Nobushi and Warlord if you want to win matches, try the others for fun. That's more or less the way to play and while you can likely beat people with other classes at a decent ratio, the fast, bleed centric classes will always win out. Even if you manage to kill a peacekeeper, it doesn't matter if they've stacked bleeds on you.

Another problem with the game is that there is no class specific guides showing you how to DEAL with characters or USE them properly, so a lot of people are forced to just try characters they like the idea or look of, and that's bad game design.

Since when does a PK one shot a heavy. Quite a large over exaggeration, one that makes the game annoying to play due to crybabies like you.
Everything can counter everything, but when people die the first thing they do is cry out 'broken' and 'OP'. Also who tf cannot kill an AI.

Reinborn
02-12-2017, 12:14 AM
If you're saying that there is nothing wrong with P2P, then you're clearly either delusional or haven't experienced it yet as much as the rest of us. It happened 4 times today where I struck my opponent lethally (it was Warlord's leap btw!) and I saw him go down, he died. But then my teammate disconnected and the whole game freezes and puts us all 2s back prior to where we were before that. Essentially I ended up being put back in time before I performed the leap. On other occasion, I was poisoned by Nobushi while she also had very tiny fraction of health, I light-attacked her as I bled to death and we both died simultaneously but then again, my teammate disconnected and everything is put back in time. And that's not the only case how can P2P aggressively interrupt other players' game experience.

edit: and I didn't even mention all the disconnects and supposed errors and all sorts of bad connectivity that is present everywhere.

Apart from the enormous toxicity and bad, kid-like manners that I see in many players which isn't Ubisoft's fault, P2P is the only and main issue and it is a big problem. I would hardly complain about nerfs and buffs, as changes will be applied constantly but I'm worried that P2P will be ignored.

TienLung90
02-12-2017, 05:16 AM
Since when does a PK one shot a heavy. Quite a large over exaggeration, one that makes the game annoying to play due to crybabies like you.
Everything can counter everything, but when people die the first thing they do is cry out 'broken' and 'OP'. Also who tf cannot kill an AI.
I think he said if they have taken any damage from a previous fight his bow can deal enough damage in 1 strike to finish them off.