PDA

View Full Version : So Peacekeeper is still a guardblock spamming !#@# it seems

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-11-2017, 07:33 PM
GG Ubisoft. It must be very skillful to not listen to the community. GG on letting the small characters to be the best most stun mashing characters. Its nice to know you don't even play the games or listen to the community. GG. I would like a refund.

itsPlanB
02-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Sounds like you're just not very good against them. I don't have that problem at all.

GG Ubisoft. It must be very skillful to not listen to the community. GG on letting the small characters to be the best most stun mashing characters. Its nice to know you don't even play the games or listen to the community. GG. I would like a refund.

XORaptor0
02-11-2017, 08:13 PM
PKs are easy to deal with. Just mash light attacks so they can't grab you.
Alternatively, you could git gud at counter guard breaking. Once they're unable to put bleed on you they've gotta get really creative to be able to beat you, which makes things easier on you.

Tillo.
02-11-2017, 08:29 PM
There's a giant shield in the middle of your screen telling you that you are about to get grabbed...so easy to counter. Lets focus on the real stuff like connectivity instead of this pre-tutorial noob things.

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Yes they want you to either ahve ya thumb on guardbreak or the actual blocking stick. HORRIBLE game design. You can't even remap the ****ing controls. Overwatch lets you remap EVERY SINGLE THING for each character. Siege and for honor have zero custom controls.

BunkerToast103
02-11-2017, 10:37 PM
PKs are easy to deal with. Just mash light attacks so they can't grab you.
Alternatively, you could git gud at counter guard breaking. Once they're unable to put bleed on you they've gotta get really creative to be able to beat you, which makes things easier on you.

Does not always work. I've fought PK's and have multiple times been screwed over because the guard break doesn't register. the second that shield pops up i been spamming that X button (xbox one) and maybe 10% of em i'll actually deflect.

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:41 PM
The guys that created this thread has also created a few more because apparently the ENTIRE community needs to hear him roar...dude, you CLEARLY blow at this game...would be happy to help you cancel and receive a full refund. Toxic wanker

Waynedetta40k
02-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Ill spam this now in every thread to everyone complaining about pk grab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm4qlS8VBRQ

properly spamming this in all his threads then ;p

itsPlanB
02-11-2017, 11:29 PM
First you say that PKs are over powered and then you say its hard to stop them because the game doesn't allow you to reconfigure your controller. It sounds to me like you're just not very good at the game yet and you're looking for excuses.

Yes they want you to either ahve ya thumb on guardbreak or the actual blocking stick. HORRIBLE game design. You can't even remap the ****ing controls. Overwatch lets you remap EVERY SINGLE THING for each character. Siege and for honor have zero custom controls.

SerArthur-Dayne
02-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Textbook case of mad cuz bad.

You can block PKs guard break stabs with the correct timing, but you wouldve known that if you werent a salty noob. Peacekeeper is great at punishing total noobs due to attack speed, but hits a brick wall when fighting players that know how to guard block, and parry the lung stab (which is always a top down attack). When you suggest nerfs and dont even have your controller set up properly/ dont know the buttons yet, you are breaking this game with your own ignorance. Please stop.

RedStar105
02-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Guardbreak is BS and everybody knows it, they just love to abuse it

Daikuza
02-11-2017, 11:45 PM
spamming that X button

There is your problem.

Gnarxly
02-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Well their spam can be pretty ridiculous once they get in.

tcs1991.ts
02-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Guardbreak is BS and everybody knows it, they just love to abuse it

Not knowing how to counter is even more so. Everyone knows that.