PDA

View Full Version : Plz dont nerf warlord any more

Zerodarkheart
02-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Warlord has been my day one I hate to see how ppl use it for wrong but that's every class in the game everyone is going to complain cuz they are. Or op who cares it's a game and a good one I just do not want to see what happened to Destiny happen to this game kids now a days would rather complain then get good no I am not the best but the warlord has been the only character I can get down packed .. And I sure that's the same for evryone one else and there selected characters I hope you guys keep up the good work

Gorgutz117
02-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Warlord has been my day one I hate to see how ppl use it for wrong but that's every class in the game everyone is going to complain cuz they are. Or op who cares it's a game and a good one I just do not want to see what happened to Destiny happen to this game kids now a days would rather complain then get good no I am not the best but the warlord has been the only character I can get down packed .. And I sure that's the same for evryone one else and there selected characters I hope you guys keep up the good work

Warlords are great but they're too good offensively right now. He essentially oversteps his role and that's why people want him balanced.

Why use a Raider, ever? Warlord is just as good or better offensively plus he's a LOT harder to kill. If you aren't going to balance these two classes you might as well just get rid of the Raider and come up with some other idea for a hero.

VDecron
02-11-2017, 07:47 PM
that's dumb as ****, just cuz you post the exact same **** every warlord post doesn't make you right gorgutz. warlord is pretty weak compared to the other heavies right now, and raider has a different purpose then warlord in domination. are warlords good? yea, a lot of people spam headbutt light attack, but even that can be countered with proper timing. if you fall for that ****, you're not someone who should be relied upon for "balance advice".

Gorgutz117
02-11-2017, 08:09 PM
I don't rely on headbutt spam, and I already said I think his headbutt and moveset feel good where they're at. I don't want to make him underpowered, I just don't want to have him be the be-all end-all Viking character. Other characters have a role and specific strengths, why not adjust the heavies as well? Don't be salty.

What "different purpose" does the raider have, exactly? Right now he sucks. Everyone knows this. Once you get Warlord your raider is obsolete. Anything the raider can do is done better by the Warlord plus you get the headbutt, the shield, and a ton more health. Why would you ever want to use the Raider?

SethUnleashed
02-11-2017, 09:13 PM
problem with the heavies is that it is way too easy for them to play full turtle while maintaining the amount of damage they can put out.

while defense is their main role, they should involve a bit of skill to pull it off.
and as defense is their role, they shouldnt do as much damage as they do right now, so that they have to go on the offensive more often in 1v1 situations.

its quite hard to hit that balance right, but right now they are slightly over the top on both ends of the spectrum.

xilixer
02-12-2017, 09:58 AM
problem with the heavies is that it is way too easy for them to play full turtle while maintaining the amount of damage they can put out.

only thing is that the warlords damage is ****. if you get hit by the warlords heavy attack that means you either playing stupid or have bad timing. becuase that heavy is his ONLY source of real damage and the ONLY real way he can land it is if you try to make your opponent trade with you. however if your opponent is smart enough not to he can just side dash and punish it easily without even thinking.

ProfessorCookie
02-12-2017, 05:29 PM
I rather be up against a Warlord than Conquerer. In my experience all Conquerers has been worse than the Warlords I've been up against

Of course, both got weaknesses/strengths.