PDA

View Full Version : observations on AEP

conundrumx
03-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Love it, but some observations...

-I have noticed that many planes have "propellor" torque effect that shouldn't, such as the YP-80, ME163, and the P38. They keep gyroscoping clockwise when flying.

-Shouldn't a6m2 engine cut-out under negative g's?

-Do others find that the water in the pacific maps is of lower quality than the excellent water we've been used to on the other maps. Kind of hard to judge how far off the deck you are when flying low. Maybe it's my VGA (FX 5200)

What do others think?

conundrumx
03-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Love it, but some observations...

-I have noticed that many planes have "propellor" torque effect that shouldn't, such as the YP-80, ME163, and the P38. They keep gyroscoping clockwise when flying.

-Shouldn't a6m2 engine cut-out under negative g's?

-Do others find that the water in the pacific maps is of lower quality than the excellent water we've been used to on the other maps. Kind of hard to judge how far off the deck you are when flying low. Maybe it's my VGA (FX 5200)

What do others think?

VW-IceFire
03-07-2004, 03:52 PM
In answer to the torque thing I'll be willing to bet that the engine was never really designed to have an airplane that didn't have torque. Thats probably another reason why the BoB game will have a redesigned game engine to handle things like this.

I wasn't aware that the A6M2 suffered from negative G problems in the engine.

No idea on the water yet. No luck today finding a copy.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"