PDA

View Full Version : How to perform an execution ?

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Hello there, after 30 hours in game I am prestige 1, level 19...
But I still dunno how to do this stupids execution, I mean that's X or Y right ? But when I kill someone nothing appear, and pressing the button just don't work.

I kill with heavy attack, light attack, charge attack, riposte attack... Just I dunno how to do... Help ?

On all my playthrough I guess the button to execute an execution appeared like... 10 time, on hundreds of game...

Karma_Ghost
02-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Killing blow must a heavy attack while locked. You'll get a prompt to initiate execution. If you wait too long or someone hits you or moves your enemy, it will fail.

Kyral99
02-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Yes, you must bring one to zero with a heavy attack, you then get a prompt while you and your foe stand there with your sword in his chest for a few seconds.
If you move during that time you cancle the situation and the prompt dissapears.

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 02:46 PM
It can be frustrating, I have lost the chance to execute way too many times because of an unintentional move.
You have to be really aware of their health bar and know that if your Heavy Attack lands you will go into execution chance mode and then be really careful to not move or do anything but press X or Y

Warp_11
02-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Is it any heavy attack? I thought that it's only top heavy attack.

Kyral99
02-11-2017, 05:56 PM
It's actually any heavy attack, of course it must be a killing strike.