PDA

View Full Version : You "GAMERS" realize this is a beta... Right?

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 05:37 AM
I mean come on people.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Seems more like a free demo due to how close it is to the game's launch but that doesn't mean the devs aren't using it to stress test their matchmaking, networking and connection issues - things that can be tweaked within a couple of hours, maybe a day at best.

Zevram86
02-11-2017, 05:42 AM
We understand we're likely not playing on the release client, but you also realize this is what Betas are for right? Feedback & Suggestions.

Beta isn't some all-encompassing excuse for an unfinished game, although most fanboi's will use it as such.

People will always complain, and it's annoying enough listening to the dribble that most people write on here, but you know whats even more worthless than a complainer?

A complainer complaining about complainers...

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 05:44 AM
We understand we're likely not playing on the release client, but you also realize this is what Betas are for right? Feedback & Suggestions.

Beta isn't some all-encompassing excuse for an unfinished game, although most fanboi's will use it as such.

People will always complain, and it's annoying enough listening to the dribble that most people write on here, but you know whats even more worthless than a complainer?

So what does that make a complainer complaining about a complainer complaing about complainers?

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 05:46 AM

Like that ^^^^^

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 05:48 AM
Seems more like a free demo due to how close it is to the game's launch but that doesn't mean the devs aren't using it to stress test their matchmaking, networking and connection issues - things that can be tweaked within a couple of hours, maybe a day at best.

One day!?.....lol

Fa3r.
02-11-2017, 05:49 AM
I mean come on people.

I believe on the 14th you will be very disappointed if you expect some miraculous improvement from beta to live. I hope I am proven wrong.

Tillo.
02-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Oh yes every online game pauses everytime someone disconnects it is totally normal...as this poll, dafuq.

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 05:56 AM
I believe on the 14th you will be very disappointed if you expect some miraculous improvement from beta to live. I hope I am proven wrong.

I already love the game, I'm getting good at it, I cant complain.I've been playing non stop. The Xbox controls are ****ing decent man!!

Fa3r.
02-11-2017, 05:59 AM
I already love the game, I'm getting good at it, I cant complain.I've been playing non stop. The Xbox controls are ****ing decent man!!

If you already love the game and think it's so great, why did you even make this post?

You just implied to everybody that "hey it's beta it's going to get better folks!"

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 06:16 AM
If you already love the game and think it's so great, why did you even make this post?

You just implied to everybody that "hey it's beta it's going to get better folks!"

You guys are thick. The point of the post is simple, myself and any avid gamers I know, don't want to be spoonfed. I cant recall a game I haven't played without at least a crash or a lag out. And practice makes perfect, and as a gamer, I don't need another easy as **** game. I'm gonna go play.

Fa3r.
02-11-2017, 06:17 AM
You guys are thick. The point of the post is simple, myself and any avid gamers I know, don't want to be spoonfed. I cant recall a game I haven't played without at least a crash or a lag out. And practice makes perfect, and as a gamer, I don't need another easy as **** game.

The irony lol.

The issues with the game have nothing to do with a crash or a lag out. It's just not even worth my time going into with you. Good day.

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 06:24 AM
The irony lol.

The issues with the game have nothing to do with a crash or a lag out. It's just not even worth my time going into with you. Good day.

Its not worth listing your casual complaints.

Zaalogg
02-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Yea its beta and still has "design flaws" which wont be "fixed" when the full version is out. 1st design flaw is: P2P. realy i hate ***kin get interrupted/hit without seeing my alter ego attemping to dotch/deflect/paarying. Beeing stuck in this staggeranymation and no keyboard input seems to help getting out of this situations. people spam leap attacks 3-4 times which make me stuck in staggeranimation and tapping spacebar 2 times doesnt help either in most cases. this doesnt happen when playing 1vs1 or bots...

Victus_Omnis
02-11-2017, 06:39 AM
You do understand that the game is going to be released TWO days after this beta ends, right?

Yeah, if the game wasn't going to be released for another couple of months or so, I'd agree with you.

But TWO DAYS? Are you seriously going to stand there with your nose up and pretend that just because it's labeled as a "beta", there should be no cause of concern as to how close the actual release date is?

Mr. "Gamer".

E-A-X
02-11-2017, 07:07 AM
^ what he said, the last time the beta notification that said "Its not a final product" was rainbow six siege and now guess what happend on release?
3 Days left and massive tons of issues in connectivity and matchmaking - its always the same with Ubisoft games -_-'

Ive spent the entire thursday playing against AI cuz MM didnt work, i did not even get any renown or any kind of rewards for fighting, cause contacting the servers doesnt work either when i should get my loot.
Friday was an entire day of "FeelsOfflineMan" and right now im back to fighting AI and still not geting rewarded - best from all of that the AI doesnt even get harder, its difficulty stood the same >.>

Truuce
02-11-2017, 07:57 AM
You realize this is OPEN beta right? And the game comes out in a couple days? The game is finished. The current state is going to be almost identical to the released game.

Tander09
02-11-2017, 08:02 AM
a beta that ends 2 DAYS BEFORE RELEASE!!!!

Dezlow-
02-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Your ****ing clueless if you think anything will change in 5 days.

This is not a beta, this is a demo.

Clueless.

Tosco2011
02-11-2017, 08:20 AM
You do realize this is a promotional beta right? Its an overglorified demo to get people hooked up on the game ( and its doing the opposite for a lot of people by the looks of it), do you really think they are going to make any significant changes 4 days before the official game releases?

SupaSoaka
02-11-2017, 09:24 AM
You guys aren't even keeping up, me and ALL my friens been playing no porblem. Not to mention they been patching things NON STOP, with a big one being done right now. Y'all just getting your assess whooped.