PDA

View Full Version : Is there a reason this game is unbalanced still?

Deatonis
02-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Huge imba problems between characters and even groups. Samurai are not as bad as they were but warden doesn't stand to them at all. Infact warden is easily the weakest out of all the heroes and it's illogical, it makes no sense. I don't think she should be improperly balanced but she honestly can't compete.

Also assassins need to be completely reworked if they can attack that quickly they need to have a harder recoil applied when they block. Two consecutive blocks should cause an automatic guard break and/or after your first block you attack slightly slower.

And before toxic know it alls come in I can provide about 20 screenies of me being top of match, it's not me that's the problem it's the game's poor idea of balancing and the fact the devs openly ignore it.

Kroma-
02-11-2017, 05:22 AM
sorry but i had to respond to your thread,
here another topic about warden
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1573159-Does-Warden-really-need-lightning-speed-zone-attack-and-top-light
so is it OP or crap ? I guess i have only two word left
git gud

PS: stop crying about balance when the game is not even released yet, they just balanced some stuff from last beta, i guess it is what beta are for.

zesilo
02-11-2017, 05:27 AM
You really must be new. Warden is my go to class if I want to try hard, and I would say I win 9/10 games and have easily 50 hours played since closed beta and open beta

The_Wall_
02-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Sorry but unless you provide actual points as to why the Warden is weaker than other classes, we cant really ascertain if you make a good point or not.

Kav0rk4
02-11-2017, 12:34 PM
And before toxic know it alls come in I can provide about 20 screenies of me being top of match

http://shrani.si/f/41/Gc/30OestMq/1347773210769.gif

Blankhere
02-11-2017, 12:57 PM
The fact that you have trouble with assassins raises a red flag cause you out range them massively. If your letting an assassin get close enough to where you think you need two blocks, you need more practice.

Nexuss94
02-11-2017, 02:53 PM
reworked??? maybe play the game? or practice vs an assasin or why not play the assassins and actually play vs someone who knows what they are doing and see its not all faceroll

Remdran
02-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Rather than you supplying 20 screenshots of you beating people who have played for about an hour maybe you should provide feedback on why you think the Warden is so crap? Or just provide the amount of hours you've been playing the game for, because if it's under 50 you probably haven't even started using the advanced combat mechanics yet.

PaLooseCannon
02-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Sigh, paper crying scissors needs a nerf again?

FFS, the game is balanced and the classes have counters. Some minor tweaks perhaps, but most of this whining is a L2P issue. Just like the last thread I was in the OP Nobushi was complaining about recovery time!!!

Idiots.

GoodAtSmiles
02-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Umm... Wardens are bad? What game have you been playing, Dragon Age? Wardens have some of, if not the best mix-ups in the game and can chain heavy feint into bash into light into bash FOR DAYS. Seriously Wardens are monsters in good hands

THEPH0NECOMPANY
02-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Cause its in beta stage, lol go back and play alpha, there was nothing but a storm of orochi

The game is actually pretty balanced, and i would rate warden in the strongest heroes category right now,

There are still 3 more heroes to release yet and another 6 in dlc planned, so i expect them to be balancing things out for another month or so before they start prepping the first two dlc heroes which i believe come out 3 months after release

NeHaver
02-12-2017, 10:37 AM
sorry but i had to respond to your thread,
here another topic about warden
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1573159-Does-Warden-really-need-lightning-speed-zone-attack-and-top-light
so is it OP or crap ? I guess i have only two word left
git gud

PS: stop crying about balance when the game is not even released yet, they just balanced some stuff from last beta, i guess it is what beta are for.

This game is gonna be fully released within few days, so stop this beta **** fanboy. I guess i have ony two word left
get rekt

The_Quieter
02-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Sigh, paper crying scissors needs a nerf again?

FFS, the game is balanced and the classes have counters. Some minor tweaks perhaps, but most of this whining is a L2P issue. Just like the last thread I was in the OP Nobushi was complaining about recovery time!!!

Idiots.

You're hilariously out of touch if you think this is a game about counter characters.

Stankyfoot
02-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Ubisoft Montreal did an excellent job balancing the characters, any tweaks done are either going to be very small, or affect the entire roster. Whats REALLY the cause of all this vitriol is the fact that their "How to play" section is pretty weak, they should go into far more detail than they actually do. If they would do a little more to teach more of the games subtleties then there would be a lot less issues with perceived imbalance.

Ultimately, this board has cried for a nerf to EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. If thats not indicative of us needing more time to understand the game balance then I don't know what is.

Mewsan
02-12-2017, 03:16 PM
The truth is that warden is borderline op, if not op.