PDA

View Full Version : 24h later. 1vs1 still not working.....

Quarie_
02-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Around this time 24h ago the servers broke. We didn't get a singel word from ubisoft about the issue. 1vs1 wasn't working 2vs2 worked if you were lucky and people just keeps getting DC from 4vs4 and bots were in every match.

24h later:
Still the same server issue and still not a singel word from ubisoft that they are aware of the issue and trying to fix it. For all we know, they might aswell ignore it..

Loving the game and been playing since alpha tests but i need to be honest and say that if devs keep doing this the game wont be ready on the 14th.

The closed beta was one of the best betas i've played, servers were super and no problem finding matches.

It went from the best closed beta to the worst open beta by far... I hate to see this happening to such a great game.

E-A-X
02-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Jup this is really unfortunate and it makes me unhappy to see the same issues over and over and over and over and over again in Ubisoft titles, like are they kind of learnresistant or something? Do they not get it?

This game is amazing, BUT Ubisoft! No other words needed though. the last closed beta did work ALOT better, but it still was far from enjoyable. Now theres only exactly 4 days left, the open beta perfectly represents the game that is coming to us obviously, cause there aint no time to fix it.

kao_chen
02-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Only 1vs1 works for me. Everything else unplayable due to problems wiht connection. Srsly do something with that $#@$#@ servers!

Metalsnake27
02-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Yeah 1v1 still can't find matches takes an insane amount of time.

slim147
02-10-2017, 11:14 PM
I wish I could play 1v1 the only thing that works for me is death match and its terrible

TTVmddonner
02-10-2017, 11:42 PM
5-10mins of searching for 1v1.

Constant players losing connection in 4v4 game modes.

The closed beta was 100% better than this, if this will prevail after release i would like a refund.

Darkrynblade
02-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Still the exact same issues. The servers stopped working around 1230am this morning (ET) for me and they haven't been close to being better. 1v1 is pretty much the only part of this game I can say I've truly enjoyed and had a consistently enjoyable time. I'm not sure what happened between closed beta, and yesterday's games working and what is now going on today (unless Ubisoft just decided to use a better, more expensive means of hosting during those times and is now testing what they actually intend to use) But this has essentially shaken my faith in buying the game. With 4 days until release, this kind of massively **** service paired with the dead silence from Ubisoft on any of it (likely to avoid PR this close to release) is just unacceptable. If they are selling a premium product to their customers, the customers should be able to use the damn product.

DasUberSheep
02-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Hello,

just here to give a warning to any players thinking of buying the game and having these issues. DON'T BUY IT.
If you have any doubts, just check the technical support forums for Rainbow 6: Siege, the exact same problems are happening and they DO NOT LEARN.
Expect constant and permanent connection issues, with constant disconnects, random errors, people mysteriously DCing in a match with you, and insane amounts of time to try to find a match, only to have it fail mid round.

Ubisoft has failed this before and is doing so again. Please save your money and time to something worth the trouble. This most certainly is not.

Mr.0reo
02-11-2017, 12:02 AM
is a stress test duh. Open Beta = stress test.

Daigoro_HQ
02-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Thats really strange in close beta 1 vs 1 no problem game run very smooth in open beta duels not working + many crashes to desktop hopefully UBI change way of progression in full release.

Pvt.Wrathlife
02-11-2017, 01:32 AM
is a stress test duh. Open Beta = stress test.

The nick says it all.