PDA

View Full Version : Warlord is broken

OGL Spade
02-10-2017, 10:08 PM
I was vsing a warlord today, and they constantly spammed the heavy attack, I couldn't guard or parry it, and it was also faster then a light attack from Nobushi. I dodge, and it still hits, I try and counter with a guard break but they hit me before It connects, and there is a huge lunge on there heavy attack so I could not put range between us. Warlord needs to be fixed.

tcs1991.ts
02-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Gud git.

OGL Spade
02-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Git Gud.

Unoriginal reply is unoriginal, if you have nothing constrictive to say, please re-frame from replying to my posts.

tcs1991.ts
02-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Unoriginal reply is unoriginal, if you have nothing constrictive to say, please re-frame from replying to my posts.

Here is a question. Why in god's green earth would you counter with a guard break if you already see the heavy animation? Dodge it then guard break.

OGL Spade
02-10-2017, 10:18 PM
If you continued reading you would know that dodging didn't work, He even messaged me and said he found a broken combo. Why don't you go against him and see if you can dodge.

YOGZULA
02-10-2017, 10:23 PM
lmao what in the world do you mean you couldn't guard or parry his attack? warlord doesn't have any unblockables except for his dashing overhead which is very easy to dodge

you

OGL Spade
02-10-2017, 10:28 PM
lmao what in the world do you mean you couldn't guard or parry his attack? warlord doesn't have any unblockables except for his dashing overhead which is very easy to dodge

you

His heavy would stagger you after you have been hit, while staggered it takes a second to get your weapon up to guard, and in that time frame he already hit me again.

I_am_a_robot
02-10-2017, 10:30 PM
stop playing puss* classes ans spamming the bleeds

OGL Spade
02-10-2017, 10:37 PM
stop playing puss* classes ans spamming the bleeds

Nobushi is not my main class, Conqueror is, plus if the hero is available to play, I'm going to play it no one can tell me other wise.

xilixer
02-10-2017, 11:04 PM
the first thing you should not be doing is trying to trade with the warlord. his heavy attack is based around trading. he wants you to try and attack him while he is doing a heavy. the second thing is you shouldnt be close enough to him to let him use his attacks. nobushi has range advantage on everyone and you should abuse it.

Godsplitter1991
02-10-2017, 11:11 PM
If conqueror is your main you should be able to beat him with that too. I main conqueror and he isn't the biggest issue. Mirror matches are the worst for me

SpazzticZeal
02-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Wow these threads are just great....lol