PDA

View Full Version : Samurai are literally a BIG MINION to all other faction

Hangster_96
02-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Samurai can kill the stupid weak minion

But they're minion to the Viking and Knight

So Samurai are suppose to have weaker attack but very utility and with speed right?
Well I was dueling a Viking who was an AI

And god damn, Viking are so balance right? Prolly the most balance faction right?
My Samurai was slower than this Viking, how am I suppose to find a weakness especially when my own Samurai doesn't even have it own Strengths.

Andeloon
02-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Samurai aren't faster than the others, every faction has a class that's faster than others.

MacBait
02-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Ok.

I suppose that you did not participate to previous BETAs. Therefore, it's the first time you play this game.

You are telling us you struggle defeating a simple AI.

Got it ?

Alright, let me put it simple for you to understand : This game is complex, and it'll take you HOURS of practicing (more or less depending of your gamer background) to get used to the gameplay, then to your class specifics and furthermore to your opponents.

DO NOT expect to get good within a few hours. Have you even done the advanced tutorial ?

See this game as a VS fighting game like Street Fighter or so, cause this is what it is in many ways.

Go practice, again, and again. You'll understand mechanics, you'll get used to the gameplay and you'll get better. At some points you'll defeat Lv1 BOTs, and get raped by Lv2 BOTs. Then practice more, and you'll finally defeat those BOTs and get smashed by Lv3 BOTs.

And one day, you'll get to the point where you'll be good enough to pretend having some insight into this game and go fighting other players.

Then, only then, you'll see that your actual opinion is not to be taken seriously.

Have a good game, and go practice, god damnit.

BreeseUplay
02-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Hangster_96, Bots are really good at blocking stuff, so just keep praticing.

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Samurai aren't that bad,the guy with the long katana is one of the strongest atm.I'm really having a blast on the game,I have just a doubt:this game has a lot of mechanics,but why bother with them if you can only master parry and win?I'm a noob and I play with noobs,but if you manage to parry every attack,you automaticaly win in my experience.What advantage give guard breaking and faint if you can simply parry?

Brave_Thunder
02-10-2017, 04:27 PM
If someones can parry all your attacks he kind of deserve to win; its not so easy.
You can also do feints, make him whiff the parry and parry his heavy attack.

Or try an a fast attack, see if there is something he can't parry.

Mix some guard breaks in there too, and use whatever special your class has.

Thanks for the tips,I'm having good results with the orochi,for now my worst enemyes are conquerors and the big viking with the axe.I feel pretty consistent parryng them,but they just keep doing unavoidable attacks or breaking my guard me before I can do an heavy attack.I should learn how to deflect and counter break,and maybe then I will try again the Peacekeeper.It's a pain to fight anyone with her since she has the worst range of the roaster.

Ymir.exe
02-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Bots are better than most players. Just FYI.

Lord_Binz
02-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Oh man you have little experience with this game dont you?

Orochi and Nooobushis are a literal terror to deal with in the hands of a good player. Only Kensei do i find easy, and ive been playing this for a while.

Good players can take Orochi and Nobs and cause literal hell with their mixups and mindgames, combined with fast attacks and dodge-attacks.