PDA

View Full Version : Will Ubi add genders?

Hypenerd
02-10-2017, 11:27 AM
So i just downloaded the game, haven't played much yet. But I'm wondering has UBI said anything official about adding genders in future patches? Like so i can make a male peacekeeper. Really not looking to shell out money for another gender locked game. Its personal preference, and i would like to know before i invest money into a game with features that for me break my immersion feel.

TL;DR : Is ubi adding gender equality to all classes because im not paying for another game that dones't. If it was free then I'd keep my mouth shut.

Rekounet
02-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Most Heroes can change gender, but some are gender locked :Peace Keeper and Nobushi are only female for sure, i'm not sure about Warlord, and i bet Valkyrie will be locked.
So you will never have a male Peace Keeper.

LuciferTheSaint
02-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Hi, From my opinion I think is good to have specific female character. and the peacekeeper character is most be female it's fit on it.

Grievuuz
02-10-2017, 11:41 AM
So i just downloaded the game, haven't played much yet. But I'm wondering has UBI said anything official about adding genders in future patches? Like so i can make a male peacekeeper. Really not looking to shell out money for another gender locked game. Its personal preference, and i would like to know before i invest money into a game with features that for me break my immersion feel.

TL;DR : Is ubi adding gender equality to all classes because im not paying for another game that dones't. If it was free then I'd keep my mouth shut.

Are you serious? Most of the classes have gender options, the ones that have specific gender fantasy behind them don't.

Lawbringer-Male
Peacekeeper-Female
Nobushi-Female
Shugoki-Male
Warlord-Male
Valkyrie-Female

The rest can be switched between freely (6/9 classes available on the beta are not gender locked)

And that's more than reasonable.

NPG_Opie
02-10-2017, 11:41 AM
The shugoki, Warlord and lawbringer are male only while the Valkyrie, peacekeeper, and nobushi are female only. The rest can be either male or female. This will not change and there's no word on the dlc warriors yet.

I personally don't care. It's nice having a choice, but ultimately it didn't effect my experience. I prefer the female version of the warden but the male version of pretty much everything else and the gender locked characters make sense for the most part. I do feel for those who don't like this but I personally feel like this isn't a big issue whatsoever.

Winfieldt
02-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Inb4 "There are more than 2 genders!"

I want to be transgender attackhelicopter viking.

ausknipsr
02-10-2017, 12:24 PM
I want to be transgender attackhelicopter viking.

i think its a little bit racist to assume that every helicopter is attacking and therefore living the male rape fantasy. its like you are saying "helicopter genders are offensive all the time", which, quite frankly, insults me as i identify as a rescuehelicopter warden.

TexMinimus
02-10-2017, 01:37 PM
i think its a little bit racist to assume that every helicopter is attacking and therefore living the male rape fantasy. its like you are saying "helicopter genders are offensive all the time", which, quite frankly, insults me as i identify as a rescuehelicopter warden.

oh my....:confused:

MoonEyes2k
02-10-2017, 01:42 PM
That...was just beautiful.

VillNess
02-10-2017, 02:37 PM
My favourite hero is Peacekeeper (ye ye I know, but this was when I knew nothing about the game and when I got into closed beta I checked all heroes and PK was my favourite) and I wish I could be male.