PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Money Throwing in Black Flag - Help Please

Ali1681
02-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Hi,

I'm not sure what I pressed, but I got to the part where I've freed the pirates and now I'm meant to go hunting for ocelots and iguanas...Abaco Island.
First thing I noticed, on pressing F to shoot, nothing happened. Then, I noticed these symbols in the bottom right hand corner. And somehow, I got this money throwing thing happening. I have no idea how, or how to stop it.
I'm playing Black Flag on a PC. Please help? Which button do I press to reverse and get him having a pistol?

Thank you so much :)

Ali

strigoi1958
02-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Hi Ali

you should be able to quick select weapons using the number keys 1 to 0 or by using the weapons wheel ( i cannot remember but it might be Q and the mouse wheel) but anyway you should verify your game just to make sure you do not have a corrupt file.

If that doesn't work you should find your assassin's creed Blag Flag ini file (it should be in your C;/Users/Ali/My documents/Assassin's creed IV Black Flag folder) and rename it (maybe just add an X at the beginning.... XacIV.ini) then when the game starts it should write a new ini file with the default key bindings.

I hope that helps :)