PDA

View Full Version : AI in Duel 1vs1 way too overpowered !

Stalker_NSDQ
02-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Hi everybody,

I tried to complete some of my orders. One is takedown 25 in Duel AI. I played several matches and lost almost everytime. 10 Matches and only 4 Takedowns :(

It seems almost impossible to defeat the AI. They combo/guardbreak/dodge like crazy. No chance to even block. Sometimes i did not even get a single hit on the AI !!

Anybody else feeling this issue ?!

ReggiR
02-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Bots are not OP. They are not bad, but if you have so much trouble with them you need a lot of practice. When i started in closed beta, at start i lost almost every duel against bots, but i was learning by doing that. Practice, and when you will be winning against them most of time, you will be ready for fight against players. :)

I just tried duel with bot, to check if something maybe changed. I won 3:0, and Warden bot hit me only once (other attacks i blocked or parried). So they are not that strong :) They are very good to learn basics, tho.

Stalker_NSDQ
02-09-2017, 08:45 PM
I hear you. But i have almost no problem against other players or AI in 4vs4 or 2vs2. In regular matches i do pretty good.

How do you parry or counter guard breaks efficient ?

ReggiR
02-09-2017, 08:51 PM
When opponent attacks, and red sign from what side he attack starting to glow you use Heavy Attack button when your indicator is on that same side (just like you would want to block), thats how you a parry.

When opponent try guard break you, use your own guard break in moment when his character hits yours (when he start using GB on his character will pop up icon and then when he hit yours character that icon will appear on you asweel - thats a time when you need to hit your GB button to counter it). Other way to counter GB is just hitting opponent, getting hit stops GB, so if you are very aggresive, he will not be able to do GB on you.

Gray360UK
02-10-2017, 12:54 AM
It's just practice.
I think most people will tell you this is how they felt when first duelling. Is this the first beta you have been in?
I used to think the AI bots were Godlike in my first Alpha.
This is now the 3rd time I am playing the game and I don't even have to think to destroy bots anymore.

Lord_Binz
02-10-2017, 01:04 AM
No one has said "Git Gud" yet? Huh, im suprised.

Seriously though. Practice a bit more, the bots are easy. Learn some mechanics, and some combos for the class you want to play, and then you will easily beat them every time.

Warp_11
02-10-2017, 06:18 AM
spend some time in the advanced tutorial, you can parry there infinitely

Jhonbanting
02-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Custom Game -> Play with bots lvl 3 whatever char (nobushi, orochi is the worst) -> set to 99 round -> happy practicing! :o
thank me later :cool: