PDA

View Full Version : [iOS] Just Dance Now (AppleTV) Won't Load - 4 days so far

Tradergirl72
02-09-2017, 06:47 PM
For the 4th day in a row, Just Dance Now won't load using our AppleTV. ALL other apps work and we've tried rebooting the AppleTV several times. I reached out to UbiSoft "support" and they told me to log in and get my dancer ID. OMG!!!!!! Log in?! I already mentioned I cannot log in! Anyone else having issues accessing this game? I'm ready to cancel my subscription for non-functional services. Hmmmm maybe if I tweet and everyone I know retweets I can get some real technical support...

alleta28
02-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Having the same issue, since Tuesday. Also ready to cancel subscription. This happened to me a year or so ago, lasted 2 months. Ended up cancelling and fighting for a refund. Thought that the issue was resolved, so I re-subscribed a month ago. Sucks.

Ubi-KitKoumal
02-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone,

We're sorry to hear that you're facing such issue. This appear to be a technical issue, I would advice you to reach out to our support in order to receive a more in depth and technical guidance. You can contact our support just here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB).

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

KitKoumal

nicole6239
02-10-2017, 08:40 PM
I have been having this issue for weeks now. Its not loading and if it does load more than half of the songs I purchases through the VIP subscription don't show up at all. This is a joke, how can they not of fixed it yet! I have been reaching out to the support team and keep being told that the issue has been sent to the responsible team member for further investigation. That was on Feb. 2nd and still NADA!!

abbyjean10
05-04-2018, 05:34 AM
I'm having the same issue as many others, I've rebooted the Apple TV several times hoping to fix the issue but Just Dance Now is unable to properly launch, it just keeps crashing and taking me to the main menu. I contacted online support but they said they could not help me with the problem and created a ticket for the issue. If it can't be fixed, I'd expect they would want to provide me with a refund. My daughter loves this app so it would be a total bummer if Ubisoft didn't provide a fix for this issue. I've already spent a lot of time trying to resolve this, I never thought I would need to create an account, password, remember our unique Avatar name, I didn't pay too much attention when we purchased from iTunes, I just assumed it would work.

Cmorrell
05-04-2018, 07:47 PM
When opening just dance get message saying update to latest version but keep getting stuck in a loop when trying to update. Removed the app from the Apple TV to see if it would install the latest but back to the same loop of trying to update. Help...

Ctsmac
05-04-2018, 09:54 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Show me that have to update and it is not updated in any way. :(:(:(

Imnotaplayer
05-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Yeees, we have the same problem. Can't start the Just Dance Now app, only tells us to update the app and it doesn't work!! Where is our money? Give us the money back! No dance, no money. Or fix the f@#king app!!

Black_Widow9
05-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone,

We appreciate you bring this to our attention. ;) JD Now is facing an issue on AppleTV, game is unavailable currently. We are working on it and will give you more info as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

abbyjean10
05-07-2018, 05:09 PM
RUN UPDATE for "Just Dance Now" via the Apple TV.
HOW TO: Go to Apps icon / Purchased Apps / Just Dance Now / Choose Update
My Just Dance Now kept crashing so I called Apple and they got it up and running, you just need to run the update for this app. Hope this helps everybody.

zmeczeni1
07-13-2018, 05:27 PM
This solutions doesent work. Is there any way to open just dance on apple tv. I just remove app and add again on Apple TV. Still dosent work. I this problem on ubisoft or apple side.
Regards

precioussky919
07-14-2018, 12:09 AM
It has been two days and the app will not load. All other apps are playing. The app is not indicating an update is required. Please advise on a resolution.

MartCar09
07-14-2018, 10:50 PM
I did everything , reinstalled and rebooted in different orders.

Please help!

guest-cpjUCh3p
07-15-2018, 01:18 AM
The same here... since yesterday. Seems to be a common problem.

DipeshBhatia
07-15-2018, 02:17 AM
On a Apple TV - 4K unable to launch Just Dance Now, for about 4 days (since 07/10/2018).

Launch App - Ubisoft Logo - Just Dance Now Logo - Connecting - DOES NOT LAUNCH , goes to Apple Home Screen.

Case Reference # 06650107

Black_Widow9
07-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear you're having trouble, Dipesh,

Please reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can investigate.

Black_Widow9
07-16-2018, 07:21 PM
Hey!

The issue should be fixed now. Could you please try again and let us know if it's working for you?

Thanks

exactamol
12-24-2018, 02:02 PM
I have the update loop right on Christmas Eve when the kids want to play and Ubisoft is off for Christmas. I sent a support ticket, but well, not holding my breath.

I didnít expect a broken update for Christmas. I would expect a big developer like Ubisoft to test their updates before going on holiday.

Anuar_Catagno
12-30-2019, 10:59 PM
Hi there, Iím having the same problem. When I open the app, sends me back to Apple TV home page.

Case reference # 10443171

Joshandeliana
12-31-2019, 12:40 AM
After a couple months of problem-free gaming, the application just started crashing when ďconnectingď during launch. Iíve submitted a ticket and hoping that it is resolved quickly.

Case# 10444584

gaiagardener
12-31-2019, 03:00 AM
I have the same problem, just since this morning. It has worked fine for me since I signed up for VIP membership a few weeks ago but today I havenít been able to open the app all day. It just crashes. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Case #10442342

IEatAshDaily
12-31-2019, 05:49 AM
Same issue here.

YOUR CASE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE NUMBER 10445988.

A_hare
12-31-2019, 08:10 AM
Same issue here.

YOUR CASE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE NUMBER 10445988.

I am having exact same issue just before we host a bunch of kids for a New Years celebration...

Please update here if you have any resolution which I can try! thanks in advance

Lionheart742010
12-31-2019, 09:12 AM
I got the same issue, is there a way to solve it?

NZgirl01
12-31-2019, 09:34 AM
Just dance hasnít loaded all day... very disappointed kids right now!

Lionheart742010
12-31-2019, 10:13 AM
Ubi-OneX: Hello, thanks for contacting Ubisoft Live Chat Support. My name is Ubi-OneX and Iíll be assisting you today. Please allow me a few moments to look into your case.
Ubi-OneX: Sorry to hear about this issue with the Just dance app. Let me look into this.
Ubi-OneX: Ok so in such situations what I would recommend is to do the following:
- make sure the device is updated to the latest firmware.
- ensure their app is updated to the latest version
- restarting the device
- close down the app via the Home screen and restart it.
- close down any other background apps and restart the app.

This should help with crashes on such devices.

"This generic answer did not help at all" Tried them all still not working

g92629
12-31-2019, 10:13 AM
Or right before a holiday.

g92629
12-31-2019, 10:20 AM
Dear support, what changed? Was it the recent update pushed out? Was there any recent tvOS updates? (Hint: no). Did everyone elseís hardware become corrupted at the same time? Telling everyone, ďdid you try turning it off and in again?Ē Is frustrating because itís condescending and unhelpful.

Please acknowledge thereís a problem and provide updates and estimates of resolution

doggie1114
12-31-2019, 10:44 AM
Not working

gaiagardener
12-31-2019, 02:32 PM
Problem seems to be fixed now.

thiratcharee
01-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Hi guys, I got a problem on my justdancenow app which it was long-loading and could not access into it at all. I tried to re-download and restart my iphone several times but this's still not work. I use iPhone 6s with iOS13.3.

Anyone has experinced this before? please feel free to share with me. Many thanks :)

ziyexilin
01-28-2020, 05:10 AM
Iím using 6s iso 13.3. I have the same issue. I updated to the latest version, closed all background apps, only open just dance now. But open page seems loading forever, couldnít even go further. I just purchased 1 year subscription , only used twice. Any resolution ?

HappyRed1z
02-28-2020, 12:08 AM
The program loads on my phone and then starts to load on my TV. After I pick a song, it acts like it is loading and then an error pops up that says that I need to try to connect once again. I have restarted my Internet, restarted my phone, looked for updates to the app in the App Store and I have found nothing that will fix this. I contacted Ubisoft via email and Iím very frustrated Because it takes me a lot to exercise so, now that Iím ready, I really need this app to work. any suggestions out there?
( I am using an iPhone 8 and I have a year subscription.). :(

BrentChildress
02-29-2020, 07:39 PM
I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and in the past few days (5 or so), itís crashing almost every time... but during the last 24 hours itís crashing EVERY time.

Any workaround because I have it linked to the iOS Apple Health App - use it to track exercise and share information with my doctor.... Iíve improved on my ďactive energyĒ month-over-month for 5 months so far and only lack LITERALLY - doing one or two more songs to ensure my February Report does the same... trying to keep (with proof) my commitment to my doctor and so playing those 1 or 2 More songs in the next 8 hours is very personal to me. Not the end of the world, but after working hard for this many months just to have an app crash issue ruin it... not at all ideal and a huge disappointment!!

Faleite
03-16-2020, 06:37 PM
I used my Just Dance Now two days ago through my Apple TV and today it does not connect. Keeps on a loop of connecting or sometimes it stops and the retry now button does not work. Can you please fix it?

Gsifnios
03-21-2020, 07:57 PM
Itís at least frustrating....
Same behaviour here. Keeps disconnecting every 30 secs ... no matter what I tried the same behaviour for 3 days now .
Can we have any feedback here ? It seems an Apple TV app serious bug!:(

gapgara
04-14-2020, 08:50 PM
I have been using the application for a year on apple tv without any problems but it has been shutting down for the last week. What is the reason?
I deleted app and install it again, but nothing has changed. My daughter's records were also deleted.

please fix this issue

GregoryBenjamib
05-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Having the same problem this is not the first time !!!! I got this.
Hi guys, I got a problem on my justdancenow app which it was long-loading and could not access into it at all. I tried to re-download and restart my iphone several times but this's still not work. I use iPhone 6s with iOS13.3.

Anyone has experinced this before? please feel free to share with me. Many thanks :)

GregoryBenjamib
05-01-2020, 12:50 PM
Why does this happen so often!!! We should get our money back