PDA

View Full Version : any female models

socrates656
03-13-2004, 11:20 PM
i havint seen any female models for the mp. I would like it if there would be females in the mp game.

socrates656
03-13-2004, 11:20 PM
i havint seen any female models for the mp. I would like it if there would be females in the mp game.

socrates656
03-22-2004, 04:53 AM
well???????

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

Edit: Im talking about the full game not the demo

TearsOfWrath
03-23-2004, 08:43 PM
Yes that is something I would like to know aswell. please some one with the full game fill us in.

oh people, know that you have committed great sins. if you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of god. if you had not committed great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. My love is vengeance that's never free.

TearsOfWrath
03-24-2004, 12:06 AM
I'll be getting the game tomarrow socrates so I'll let you know once I have played it a bit

oh people, know that you have committed great sins. if you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of god. if you had not committed great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. My love is vengeance that's never free.

TearsOfWrath
03-24-2004, 10:59 PM
vary sad, no female player models