PDA

View Full Version : Something needs done...

Moxin2007
02-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Ok played the elimination match... When someone is downed and picked up no way they should get full health. When I am in the middle of executing someone they should not be able to be revived if I am interrupted . The running has to have a penalty 1. they lose stamina way faster on a run or 2. they should run slow if they are severely injured. The people running when almost dead is the dumbest thing ever and in elimination they run and pick up others. This game is not for honor should be called for ganking without honor.

But ubisoft doesn't care they do the classic "thats not the way we intended people to play" or whatever.

TournyMasterBot
02-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Interrupting an execution is an intentional game mechanic, executions are supposed to be high risk high reward. Stopping you from executing is to prevent you from getting health/stamina, and saving their ally so they can be revived.

A lot of your complaints feel like you haven't played the game very much, definitely recommend putting in some more hours and learning your characters, and your opponents. You also should look in to how the revenge mechanic actually works, because it will help you a ton with ganks.

Moxin2007
02-09-2017, 05:01 PM
well I concede on some of what you said but to revive at full health? I have played both the alpha and previous beta and now this one and I don't think you should revive at full health and in elimination the running once almost dead is weak sauce and everyone knows it

YOGZULA
02-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Reviving people in general feels really corny IMO. The revive speed should be much longer than the ~3 seconds it is. Should take close to 10 seconds to pick someone up in this game IMO. This is especially true if they're getting picked up with full health.

Ideally it would take ~10 seconds and they would get up with 50% health. 3 seconds and 100% health is ****ing crazy though. I've had people revive an ally right in front of me, especially those with the perks for faster revive, where i couldn't react to do anything about it in time.

Aarpian2
02-09-2017, 05:36 PM
well I concede on some of what you said but to revive at full health? I have played both the alpha and previous beta and now this one and I don't think you should revive at full health and in elimination the running once almost dead is weak sauce and everyone knows it

Yeah this I completely agree with. Get beaten to within an inch of your life but your buddy picks you up and you're back to full hp?
I don't mind revive, but it should definitely not be to anywhere near full hp. How long before this gets abused by teams using AOE feats? It also completely precludes the option for team damage because finishing off your wounded friend will let you revive him to full health.

lNetorare
02-09-2017, 05:41 PM
If it's going to last longer then 3 secs then u gotta delay the time needed for ppl to self revive because most gamers are too impatient and are slamming the x button the whole time they are down.