PDA

View Full Version : Here's the ChangeLog for the open beta (Apparently)

silverlala
02-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Got this from VG24/7

This is only a copy paste I didn't wright this.

Edited: Just want to make it clear that this is not 100% official you can tell just by the grammar mistakes + ubisoft would of made an official forum post i think if it was the real deal so plz take it with a grain of salt... but don't be salty XD

PS, thx Danioku for giving more insight into this so called ChangeLog

Orochi

Fixed Storm Rush stamina penalty on Parry
Attack indicator is now visible during the run part of Storm Rush

Peacekeeper

Zone Attack range reduced from 4.3m to 3.5m
Bleed damage on stabs decreased

Warlord

Headsplitter Leap (forward dash heavy attack) range reduced from 4m to 3.5m
Headsplitter Leap (forward dash heavy attack) stamina damage reduced from 40 to 20
Headbutt can no longer be cancelled into guardbreak
Full Block Stance entry stamina cost increased from 5 to 15
Dash forward range reduced cost more stamina remove less stamina on hit and can’t be cancelled into guardbreak

Kensei

ncreased HP from 115 to 125
Light attack damage increased to 20 from 15
Helmsplitter (forward dash attack) damage increased to 20 from 15
Swift strike (side dash attacks) damage increased to 20 from 15
Fixed bug on side dash where you could go into the top heavy after dash

Raejinn
02-08-2017, 04:40 PM
And these are just straight copy/pasted fom the post on reddit, where the source was some random guy on a discord lol.
Where did he get them? Does anybody even fkn work here?

Danioku
02-08-2017, 05:15 PM
And these are just straight copy/pasted fom the post on reddit, where the source was some random guy on a discord lol.
Where did he get them? Does anybody even fkn work here?

HandheldBrando and the HoH Discord community are not randoms guys :D
These informations has been taken from what devs were saying during the Twitch Ubi event that went live yesterday and that you didn't watch.

Raejinn
02-08-2017, 05:43 PM
HandheldBrando and the HoH Discord community are not randoms guys :D
These informations has been taken from what devs were saying during the Twitch Ubi event that went live yesterday and that you didn't watch.

BS, where in the stream did they go over these exact changes? I watched most of it and they didn't talk about any of this.

Danioku
02-08-2017, 06:08 PM
BS, where in the stream did they go over these exact changes? I watched most of it and they didn't talk about any of this.

Go watch the event footage and the streamers pre-show on Twitch, and listen carefully.

Raejinn
02-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Go watch the event footage and the streamers pre-show on Twitch, and listen carefully.

why cant you just link it and prove me wrong, im not sitting through hours of video. I watched the for honor event stream and there was nothing, now you want me to watch 8 other streams? lol are you ******ed?

Raejinn
02-08-2017, 06:13 PM
and even then, people are linking that discord plebs patch notes as official, and they're not.

Danioku
02-08-2017, 06:21 PM
why cant you just link it and prove me wrong, im not sitting through hours of video. I watched the for honor event stream and there was nothing, now you want me to watch 8 other streams? lol are you ******ed?

m8, this are the info that a group of ppl (from aa Discord community) put together while watching the event and the pre-show. There was a Google doc where this ppl were working on, writing the info in real time. This was the doc --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iLx-tiNj5EWXLH6Cka1sSdVPS9znDWLssbuzjyFNLbg/edit.

Now, it's not that i care if you belive it or not, these are the changes or something really close to them.

This was my last post :) Have fun and de-salt yourself, you are kinda annoying :) and i'm not a fan of babysitting ppl

Raejinn
02-08-2017, 06:31 PM
m8, this are the info that a group of ppl (from aa Discord community) put together while watching the event and the pre-show. There was a Google doc where this ppl were working on, writing the info in real time. This was the doc --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iLx-tiNj5EWXLH6Cka1sSdVPS9znDWLssbuzjyFNLbg/edit.

Now, it's not that i care if you belive it or not, these are the changes or something really close to them.

This was my last post :) Have fun and de-salt yourself, you are kinda annoying :)

So you can't even back up anything you said. fine

Warp_11
02-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Kensei wasn't even that bad, 33% buff on half of the attacks, that's brutal.